Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 4

Replies

• Sorry it's definitely from breast/nipple x

• Ladies I need a massive rant!! 

I've posted this on another thread..

Not really sure where to start..  I'm 26 my oh is 27 we live with my parents and I'm 25 weeks pregnant.

Nothing my oh is good enough for my family, they think he is lazy ect, he works 40hrs a week, apparently not good enough to support us. He pays rent but I don't as I only work 12 hours. My mum has constantly borrowed money from me since I was 18 and old enough to get credit, this year I had a missed miscarriage and quit my full time job because I couldn't cope..I seeked debt advice and have a debt relief order in place until next June. Up until then I always paid my way but usually ended up paying my mum's debt back that she accumulated in my name, I feel like she's bullied me and made me feel guilty if I didn't help her. She always slates me to people and makes a point of telling them I don't pay my way anymore, yet fails to tell them she's contributed to my debt ! I do loads of jobs around the house so it's not like I sit here and do nothing! She's up to her eyeballs in debt and barely manages to pay the bills or the rent, we were sent our notice to leave last month because she keeps paying rent in drips & drabs. She thinks they would manage if me & my partner moved out...can't see how she would manage being £270 worse off each month. My partner's been saying for well over a year we should move to his parents where we would have a room for us & our baby when he arrives and wouldn't need to pay keep so could save that money.

Today they are moaning because my partner hasn't been feeling well all weekend so he hasn't done much apart from rest, apparently that's not allowed and he should just carry on! 

They moan because he doesn't do over time at work, and his boss is a family friend so whilst they were all on holiday together my mum asked his boss about ' said' overtime. It's none of my mum's business.i can't tell my partner the real reason I'm sat here in our room in tears because he would leave. The stress of all there fucking moaning and snide comments has given me bellyache tonight which me & my baby don't need!! And I barely ate my dinner because they made me so angry. 

What should I do?? Help!!

• how do you feel about trying to live at your oh’s Parents’ house? Is it something you would consider? Is there any way you can afford to rent somewhere just the 2 of you, soon to be 3? 

Its so hard when you live with parents isn’t it. It all seems very unfair. They seem to have a lot to say about your oh. 

You really can’t let it upset you too much because of the baby steffy. Do they not see they’re upsetting you?

have you asked them to stop interfering or being mean about your oh?

xxx

• Hey everyone it’s gone pretty much quiet on here 

how is everyone?? Who’s due Next?? Any news?? Xxx

• Hi MrsRees yeah it does seem to be very quiet. Me and another lady decided to Facebook instead which was nice. I'm currently 25 weeks and feeling a little under the weather but good. How are you xxx

• Hey mrsrees , I thought that the other day. I'm full of cold, I had to have a biopsy on my nipple Tuesday and currently sat in the dentist likely to have my tooth removed :'( I'm 28 weeks tomorrow it's flying by! Hope your doing well. Any news on ttc? Xx

• Hey girls :) it’s great that you’ve got a good friendship going there honeybee me and momcat and rach83 from the ttc page all Facebook too 

can’t believe how far you girls are that’s amazing, if you don’t mind me asking steffy what’s the biopsy for?? That’s gotta be uncomfortable 🤕 

ttc is going my cycles last few months have been 36 days, then 30 days then 29 days this is 4th cycle and I’m on cd 29 today no sign of af yet see what next few days bring I have no symptoms really other than some indigestion last few days like a burning feeling like heart burn and I had some pelvic pain yesterday like when you’ve neeeded a pee for ages and you finally go and the muscles ache but that’s it

hopefully it won’t be too long 

• Hope you’re all well! 33 Weeks tomorrow, can’t believe our rainbow is due next month 😱

I have everything crossed for you MrsRees 🤞🏻

• Aw that's lovely you've made friends on another forum :) I know it's going far to quickly lol! I have a 4d scan on 17th I literally can't wait to see my little Oscar! My right nipple was discharging odd colours first it was fine then I had blood stained, then it's orange or Brown, yea it's a bit uncomfortable! Hopefully it's fine though. Fingers crossed this could be your month!! Heartburn is a bitch! I get it quite often :( xx

• Omg kaaayls! I can't believe it either! That's gone so fast!! This year is fly by x

• Steffy, I know it’s crazy! We had a 4D scan last week but the little tinker kept hiding behind my placenta 🙈 So we have a rescan on Saturday. I bet you can’t wait to see your little man!x

• Oh no little monkey! I'm buzzing I literally can't wait!! X

• Hi ladies! 

Hope you are all ok! Not much going in with me.... 36 weeks today- when the hell did that happen?!?

starting to get a bit uncomfy now and sleep is an issue. Still not letting it get me down- so excited that I may get to meet our rainbow in a month so!

• Ah exciting things are happening ladies wow Lorrew 36 weeks 

it’s weird I remember you all getting your bfp’s its feels like forever ago in one way but only 5 minutes in another 

really hope I get to join you all soon everyone I started out with on here hve all had their babies and your all due then rely soon, so I really hope it’s my turn soon too 

• MrsRees i really hope you are joining in soon too hun, I followed your journey and others on here before I joined and sometimes feel like the only people that understand me are the ladies on here. Anyone is welcome to message me on here if you want to be Facebook buddies lol.

Steffyjane catch me up hun when you get your results. 

Omg ladies your so close to having your little ones.  Still convinced my bubble will go pop one day and that this is all just a dream. Partner spent a small fortune ordering all babies bits and it has almost all arrives now so very little left to do.

Xxx

• Hey everyone just popping by to see how everyone’s doing?! Good luck to everyone due soon! i Had the implant fitted last Wednesday so I won’t be joining you anytime soon hahaha! 

Harry is 16 weeks old today and he’s amazing he’s so lovely so happy, he barely cries, he loves cuddling his toys (picture) & loves ‘if your happy And you know it clap your hands’ 😂 he’s an absolute joy to be around 💙 

• That’s how I feel steffy everyone on here understands me and my wholes story, I’m still on the ttc page but they haven’t known me for my whole story and seen me though the ups and downs like you all have and the girls from rainbow babies too 

i’ll Message you I always like a new Facebook friend :) 

awww mummytol&h Harry is so cute I’ve been following you on instagram so see lots of pics :) have missed you but glad life is going so well 

• Hi ladies this chat has been quiet I thought s everyone was done. Everybody moving along! Lorew you have literally weeks to go congratulations! I’m 29 weeks on Saturday and planning shower. Ive been rather crampy with lower back pain this last few day I’m rather concerned because a lady in another group delivered at 31 weeks yikes. I don’t want that to be me but it can happen so I’m preparing a bag just in case. I’d like to get pass her shower before any of that happens. Good to hear from everyone I’ll be looking for some upDates. Mummyto lilyand Harry he’s so adorable snuggling his toys like they how sweet. 

• So glad to hear from you all. These precious babies will be here soon- it’s amazing.

harry is as gorgeous as ever mummytolily&harry. Glad to hear you’re doing well.

mrsrees, I’m still here with you. It’s got to be our turn soon. 

Xxx

• Definetly emj3 glad I’ve got you with me although I really hope both of us get there soon our rainbows are on their way :)