Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 4

Replies

• Hi ladies sorry to go slightly off topic... I'm now 12+4 and since Monday I've been convinced something is wrong 😭😭😭 I spoke to epu this morning they've booked me in for a scan tomorrow. I'm shit scared they will say baby bears stopped. I just feel nothing but sadness atm and even looking at my previous scan pics isn't taking that feeling away. Why am I feeling like this? Baby's been growing well so I don't understand why I feel so low. No one at home understands and says everything is fine!! I just want to sob my heart out x

• Steffy I know how you feel on my first pg before the mc I just knew, but that’s not to say that your bean isn’t absolutely fine, I’d say you made the best choice to have a scan and go from there, try to take it easy I won’t tell you to relax because I know first hand that relaxing isn’t possible and I will be thinking of you and hoping and praying for you that everything is ok xxx

• Thanks Hun, definitely can't relax, I've got work this afternoon and I really cba because I feel so shit :( xx

• I felt the same in the first few months- I sometimes still do.

It just feels impossible that everything may be ok.. let alone there being a baby at the end of it all! Please let us know how your scan goes steffy x

• Steffy I think you and baby are fine it’s a point where we have our lows and ups and it’s normal. I’m currently waiting for my genetic scan this morning praying all is well with her. Hoping everyone is well. 

• imageNeed your opinions girls, would you say this is a pos or a neg for ovulation ? X

• Hey Amie, I was told that the test line needs to be either the same or darker than the control line for a positive OPK. Am I right in saying the test line is the paler one in the pic? Its been a while since I saw one.

• Yes the lighter one is the test line. thanks I will just keep testing and see if it gets darker then x

• Steffy, hope you’re ok and that baby is too.xxx

• Amie it will 🤞 hope this is your month.

Steffyjane totally sympathise with how you're feeling. I hope everything is ok with you and baby

• Steffyjane I had this last week where I was convinced it was bad news but I'm holding on to anything positive and have scan Saturday.

Ami it's negative but looks like its going to happen soon so goodluck hun.

Xxx

• Thank you all ladies , I feel a bit better since going to work, I spoke to my assistant manager & explained how I was feeling . Amie I think it's negative Hun as I had that everyday for a month or so. Hopefully your get a positive soon :) I feel like I've had a couple of light twinges so hoping that's a good sign. Everything is probably fine but like lorew said & Dee . Honeybee how did you convince yourself otherwise. Even when I look at my scan pics hoping that will reassure me I just don't feel anything :'( and I should because that's my rainbow baby who is very much loved & wanted, it's almost like I'm scared to get attached xx

• Thanks ladies, me to feel like I've been waiting forever to try again x

• Steffyjane I just had to hun as if I focused on the worst I wouldn't be able to get through the day and I'm a mum or two princesses already so I don't have the option to bail out if you get me. It helps that I have a scan soon and just thinking ahead to that. Maybe book a private scan again hun. 

I'm not looking at scan pics, not focusing on babies growth or what size it should be. I try to distract myself. Think I will get more baby focused later on. Having pregnancy symptoms help as my boobs still hurt and I'm still getting moments of exhaustion and sickness. I also try not to put any extra stress on myself as that can't help baby. 

But I allow myself to have a wobbly evening, where I can cry or get worried but shake it off as much as I can before the next day x

• I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow morning if it's good news. Then I have my 12 week scan on monday. I will probably book one for 16 weeks to find out the sex, then I'll have my 20 week scan..the only symptom I have is exhaustion. I know I'm not doing me or baby any favours by stressing , fingers crossed your scan goes well. Dee how did your scan go? X

• sorry if the poem made everyone cry ☹️ It is a heartbreaking one but also one that makes you realise all our angel babies just want us to be happy, I have said thank you to my angel baby everyday for sending me harry I will forever be grateful 💙

emj we are doing really well thank you! How are you doing? When is your scan? 

Whale chick I’m so glad your partner and daughter are understanding and supportive the end is so hard especially in this heat! Really hope freyja makes an appearance soon! Did they check you at your appointment today And do a sweep? 

Steffy im sure everything is fine! I felt the exact same way! My scan was at 13 weeks 6 days and I sat in the waiting room almost in tears because I was adamant that was it there was gunna be no heartbeat and look what I have now 💙 keep positive!

Hope everyone else is well 🤰🏼

• Wow mummytolilyandharry that's so flipping long to wait!! I don't blame you for thinking that either. I'm sure I'll be fine, my oh can't make it so it better be ok!! I know I'm my own worst enemy but I've just seen 2 magpies ( joy) and I text a pyschic earlier, all came back positive.... 

• She wouldn’t do a sweep, said I had to wait til 40 weeks, I said I wouldn’t last that long. She agreed the pains I’m getting are a good sign, although it sounds like I will have back labour. i can try to speed things up but if I walk at all I have to take regular breaks. bf is refusing To let me out walking, says he isn’t ready yet 😆😂 

love the new name btw! 

• Steffy I had a private one at 9 weeks but wanted my nhs one later as with my miscarriage my Scan was at 12 weeks and everything was fine but then no heartbeat at 13 weeks so I wanted to get passed that otherwise I would of been thinking the same would happen again! I’m just incredibly lucky to have such a healthy baby boy, I’m glad everything came back positive for you and I’m sure in the morning your mind will be put to rest :) 

• Aw mummytolilyandharry thay poem was lovely, I had to Read it twice to really take it in and I did well up but it was almost a happy feeling! How’s Harry?x