Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

nausea still at 15 weeks

Hi all im still feeling very sick luckily im not ever sick but ive had near to it occasions nearly everyday for about 10 days. Before this i just felt sick but it seems to be worse now. Do you think everything is ok and is this normal? Eating helps so i find myself having big breakfasts and lunches lol.

xx

Replies

• sorry you're still feeling sick hun, i was sick 3 or 4 times a day up to 28 weeks. Being sick or feeling sick is totally normal hun, old wives tales say that nausea is sign of a healthy baby, not that those without nausea aren't healthy. Hope it eases off soon, i found eating a plain biscuit before getting up kept it at bay and avoiding heavy foods early in the day.
  • Don't worry about it, I thought I'd be really unlucky and be sick all through pregnancy, as in the first trimester I was throwing up daily, and the beginning of the second tri I was still being sick every now and then. I'm fine now though. It's definitely nothing to worry about.
    Ginger is meant to help with sickness.. It just made me more sick though because I didn't like it. :P
    xxx
  • im still nauseous and occasionally sick at 18+ 5 so ur not alone hun, sucks tho eh? x
  • The heartburn has kicked in now too. lol xx