Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

14 weeks today woo hoo

2»

Replies

• Options
    14 weeks woo hoo.

I will b 15 weeks tomorrow, cant wait because it means I can call Babybond and book my sexing scan which I am so looking forward too.

xx
  • Options
    Hi K-lou,

Great post, i know exactly how you feel - Friday is my favourite day of the week!!! I will be 13 weeks tomorrow, and i cant wait!!! My sister is buying things too, but she is naughty as she only lives up the road!!! She has not actually told me she has bought anything but i know she has, as she has told my mum!! Had some great news yesterday as my friend had her little baby - a boy!! Which is great as her and her partner already have a little girl each. When my DH told me he said "oh god, i guess that means you will be going to a baby shop now to buy a present" - hee hee, i cant wait as i have not bought any clothes or stuff at all apart from a steriliser and breast bump!!! I feel like i can start to buy things now!!

NB: K-lou, have finally moved now so we shall have to sort out meeting up soon!!
    Lisa xx
    12+6

http://bd.lilypie.com/wdoV0.png

• Options
    annem1982 - How exciting image I just put my scan pictures on and one of the girls said she thinks it's a boy and i have welled up LOL I can't wait to find out. What would you like??

lisabump - Ahh bless her sister I bet she is sooo excited i love buying baby stuff for friends. After the 12 weeks scan we treated us to a little baby outfit it made it feel so much more real. Thats great hun would really love to meet up, how did the move go??

K xx
    14 weesk today

• Options
    I would love a boy, I already have a little girl so a boy would just make our family complete. I am not having anymore (couldnt put myself through the sickness again) so I would like it to be a boy even more so.

I think if they tell me ifs a girl I will be a little disappointed but only for a few sec's, having a girl would be lovely too (plus I wouldnt have to buy much)

I have booked my scan, 28th Feb 2009 @ 10am, woo hoo

xxx
  • Options
    I love getting to another week, Im 15+4 today as my scan put me ahead and Im really excited about getting to 16 weeks.

Also, I think I may have felt the baby move today. It was very quick but kind of felt like bubbles in my tummy. Not sure if its too early to feel anything and Im going mad but I hope I feel it again soon xxx
  • Options
    Hi hope all is going well just thought i would send you a hi x
  • Options
    Hi K-lou,
    Move went ok really, had lots of helpers which made a change! Everyone was telling me not to lift anything, - so i just supervised!!
    Let me know when you want to meet up!!

Lisa xx
    12+6