Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hot curry suggestions??

Im due on Mon and now willing to try anything to get labour started, so.... going to get a chinese tonight and have gone off curry sauce so any suggestions as to what i can get thats hot??

Jstar 39+4

Replies

• Options
    wasnt sure if that was from the
    chinese or indian?
  • Options
    I get a chicken thing with cantonese sauce with chilli. Not hot curry but its spicy. Hasn't worked for me so far mind and i'm due on the 9th!!
  • Options
    Im 40+1 n ive had 2 curries in the last 6 days, i dont think it works but may aswell enjoy the food whilst im waiting haha

good luck
  • Options
    Wash your windows!!...... Prob not recommended by midwives but worked for my mum everytime, lol
  • Options
    have a dhal from an indian its hotter than a vindaloo and have sex! also there are varying reports on this so chat to ur midwife first but my friends midwife recommened she took 30ml orange juice 30ml castor oil and 30ml vodka - you get the runs but then they subside and she had her baby 4 hrs later! check first though as some women don't recommend this and it works differently on different people.

xxx