Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I think I spoke to soon...

2»

Replies

• Options
    I have an odd dilema....my sex drive has returned with avengence and i feel reasonable well in myself but my hubby won't do it with me!!! feeling quite angry about it now - i thought men always want sex?!? Usually 2-3 times a week which is ok before but want more and he's denying my preg needs!!!!!! Grrrrr!!!!!!
    Anyway sorry slight change of subject xxx
  • Options
    lol at aftershave! that made me chuckle!my7 oh doesn't wear stinky stuff lol have been getting migraines and headaches horrendously for last week image seems that therre is no escape. had nausea but other than an allergy to meds not thrown up it stopped at week11 and i'm sooooooooooo tired could curl up under desk and sleep! be a bit obvious if i did it on top of desk lol boss wouldn't be happy!
  • Options
    It's official i am a fatty, I now weigh more than hubby image he has even started calling me fatty as new 'love' name as he puts it lol

I shouldn't complain really as I love being able to eat whatever I want.

XX
  • Options
    i do feel huge im 26 weeks 2day and am looking slightly on the large side, as for clothes well, i have big togs anyway coz 1 im chunky any way and 2 i like to be able to breath in my clothes but now half my togs don't bloomin fit. iv'e had to borrow tops from my mum and my gran gave me some she got from a friend of hers. oh the embarasment of wearing older ladies clothes. curse the big bellys. still hasn't efected my xes drive though i couldn't live without nookie.
  • Options
    lol always weighed more than oh he's 10stone but skinny as a rake image can eat what he wants and not gtain weight. mwhahaha he'll suffer when he's in his 40's! my dad was the same. lol@mummydaizy i have lots of stuff thats not 'fashionable' never been one for fashion. i'm finding it hard to find tops that fit me without drowning my smaller bits lol why is there no maternity range for over 18 in dress size!!!! so not fair! there are big girls that get pregnant think they should manufacture in Evans!
  • Options
    mummydaisy you are lucky! last night I told my hubby I could go the rest of my life without sex and he was mortified I genuinly feel like I never want to do it again lol.

I'm not big enough for maternity clothes but not small enough for normal clothes ohhhhhh the dilemma!

xx
  • Options
    lol lol my oh knows that i wouldn't be able to go without. although i made him last a whole 2 weeks without it lol it nearly killed him lmao. told him i'd even buy him a mag to look at but he dun want one image buy stretchy trousers that are a few sizes too big! thats what i did i'm an 18-20 and brought 2 pairs of trouser from evan 1 size 24 and one size 26 both elasticated and cheapish. ??14 each. they have a tie at waist band too which is great to stop them falling down. yes i feel fat and frumpy in them but rather that than the discomfort of tight fitting trousers! made me ill trying to wear my normal trousers lol.
  • Options
    that was my dilemma too caz - i brought maternity trousers but only just started wearing them! withouht me showing my bum to everyone! nice! before that i lived in my usual trousers but just put a bump band over the top to stop them falling down - i found that comfortable so maybe you could try that? just a suggestion as it cheaper than keep buying new clothes!
    crochet mum - the aftershave werent that stinky! lol. was the new sean john - unforgivable - i even persuaded him to buy it before cos i liked it - just thought it was disgusting at the beginning of pregnancy!
    claudia... get yourself down ann summers and treat yourself to the ''sinnflut'' it is by far the best vibe and LOADS better than any rabbit! that wont deny your needsimage lol
    xx