Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

is anyone else due around 2nd oct

just wanted to see if anyone else is due ame time as me and how u r doing

Replies

• Hiya siandonnna, I'm due 22ndoct. I'm still being sick but am a little better. v. tired still too! My bump is starting to show so bought my 1st maternity gear today.. mainly cos i'm going back to work next week (i was signed off from 10weeks) There are loads of use due in oct over in the october forum (i dont know if you've been there yet.. but i didnt notice it for a while!) x x
  • Hi, I am due 7th Oct and feeling great at the moment. Bump is quite big but changes shape throughout day. Have started to feel baby these last few days but not everyday. Had 20 week scan and all fab. A little lady, we are chuffed. Get tired a little throughout day and sleeping awful at night but apart from that all is well. How r u getting on? Time will fly I expect.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xxxx
  • Hello! I am Due 9/10 but have 21 weeks scan tomorrow and guess this might change. Really happy to say currently feeling fab after having such a horrendous time at the start. Enjoying my bump and looking pregnant, especially feeling all the little wriggles inside me! Sleeping badly at the mo but have more energy overall. Just hope it stays like this for a few more weeks yet!
    Under no illusions that I will sail through to the end like this more's the pity! I'm aware that there are quite a few on here not having such a great time at the mo so am v grateful. No doubt you'll be hearing me whinge and moan when I start feeling rough again!!!
  • Hi im due 8th Oct im doing well had no morning sickness just tiredness but thats passed now got a bump and feeling little kicks image got my scan on thurs we are hoping to find out the sex how are you?hope all is going smoothlyimage
  • Nope, but thats my birthday, so a good day to be born!!!:\)
  • hi siadonna my due date is 2nd of octobar and its my first pregnancy so i'll be glad if u share ur expirience with me so we can compare becouse sometimes i'm worried for things like i still dont have linea nigra
  • hi sandras, im on my second baby so i know how your feeling first time round. here is my email address if you wanna contact me siandonna@ntlworld.com its nice to have someone to talk to thats at the same stage as you. it made a hugh difference when i met a friend at an antinatal group last time. you dont feel quite so mad when someone else is feeling the same way and there r some things you feel akward discussing with your non pregnant mates.