Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My AMAZING 4D Scan.

Hi girls,

Just got back from my 4d scan.
Oh my god it was the most fantastic thing I've ever seen.
Baby N was very well behaved for the first 5/10 minutes so they got some good photos then he started hiding away from the camera but it was very funny to watch.
I just cant believe how clear you see everything.
There is no mistaking BabyN is a boy.

The DVD is fantastic - we've just shown it to MIL and she was quite overwhelmed too.
I'd seriously recommend having one done.

Here are some pics:

http://img3014.photobox.co.uk/51787551ea2cf02ef791019765795fb4e626910ce589c24093247f5e0454466be2ce0ac2.jpg

http://img3014.photobox.co.uk/04270496d7e1f6d4c065b289e091194622007485ca12aa6ff451208845d36bb469f12873.jpg

I'm so in love - and if I do say so myself I think my little boy is gorgeous!!

Replies

• Options
    Ah Mrs N - great photos..the best I have seen on a 4d scan! xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks hun - there is more pics in the August forum xxx
  • Options
    Mrs N, they are fantastic!!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Hjanea. Its botha bizarre and truely amazing experience!!

Lisa xx
  • Options
    wow what amazing pics! i really want a 4d scan but we cant afford ??179 else i definatly would have one!

ashy 22+5
  • Options
    Ours was only ??90.
    thats included scan, dvd, 4 pics printed out and every pic on cd to take home.
    We went to before the stork in Liverpool but they are in London and Manchester too. Worth looking around to see if you can find it cheaper as its well worth it.

Lisa
    28+1
    xxx
  • Options
    Oh bless him hun I am so pleased you loved it, it is an amazing thing eh image He is stunning well done darling image

K xx
    30+3
  • Options
    Thanks K-Lou, it is amazing you're right.

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun, i had my scan today, finally and loved it too. I feel so close to my baby now. They confirmed he was a boy too.

Well done

Gxx
    30 wks today
  • Options
    Oooorrrr he's so cute!!

I agree the 4D scans are amazing. I went to a family barby yesterday and everyone was amazed with my pictures. Just wait till they see the DVD!!!

Popping over to Aug to see more pics now x x

Kirsten x x
    28+5
  • Options
    Wow great pics. I cant wait for ours in 3 weeks, ill only be 25 weeks but i hope its still good like yours!
    Dx
  • Options
    Thanks girls - I've just watched our dvd again - ha ha!!
    ProjectPearson I hope you enjoy your scan hun, its fab!!

Lisa
    28+2
    xxx