Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What do you think of the pram ive brought???

Replies

• Options
    im 19 and my oh is 21. i go to college full time and my oh works. we dont have loads of money but i do believe that if you really need or even just want a pram that is expensive, then why shouldnt you?!?
    my pram cost me nearly ??300 with the car seat, the mamas and papas 03 sport and thats just for one baby! with all the stuff you get with that pram and the fact that you NEED it, the price aint too bad at all. we paid for all our baby stuff ourselves as i wanted to show people that just because we are young, it doesnt mean we need charity.

who cares if the pram is expensive or not, at the end of the day its about personal preference, practicality and safety for your child and if a more expensive pram is going to make some1s lives easier, then no 1 can blame them for shelling out!

the pram looks lovely!

love grace and baby 37 weeks xxx
  • Options
    I think its lovely! x
  • Options
    Hi ladies

Thanks for all your support.
    Glad to see that the people are there that i origianally wrote this message to. I wasnt bragging in anyway about the pram i had bought, i had just had a good day and thought i had got a good deal and wanted to share it with you all.

I think this pram is a good price considering everything you get with it, although i must admit it cost a bit more than i origionally budgeted for it, but my oh will just have to put some overtime in lol

x

• Options
    I am getting mine from Germany.
    It is on Ebay and is brand new coz there are none over here that I like, and everyone has the same and I want something different

It comes with
    pram/pushchair City Driver
    one set (4 pieces) rubber air tyres
    nappies bag coloured as like pram
    padded soft carry basket with windbreak
    rainfoil
    moscitonet
    water-repellent and lined all-weather footmuff
    large shopping basket
    lengthening of the body pram
    safety bail for pushchair function
    integrated ventilation net at the hood

there is a car seat but I have already got that and that cost me ??100 but it is a Recaro.
    The one I am getting is only ??189.
    It is called the city driver if anyone wants to have a look at it.

Personally, I am not keen on the one that is on the link, but it isn't my pram and my opnion matters none.
    We buy what we can afford and what is practical at the end of that day and of people don't like it that is their problem.
  • Options
    I think it looks fab.
    Makes me laugh when people dont answer the question you asked which was "what do you think of my new pram" and commented on the price, then had the bare faced cheek to say "I'm not jealous"......ha ha ha REALLY??????

I dont care what other people pay for their items, none of my business after all!
  • Options
    I think it looks fab.
    Makes me laugh when people dont answer the question you asked which was "what do you think of my new pram" and commented on the price, then had the bare faced cheek to say "I'm not jealous"......ha ha ha REALLY??????

I dont care what other people pay for their items, none of my business after all!
  • Options
    love the pram too wish id seen it Sophie 33+5 xx
  • Options
    i think its fab looking too, and as for the price its quite reasonable for all you get. I remember paying over ??350 for a travel system 4 years ago for little one. We paid that at the time and he got use out of it for at least 3 years, so when you work it out its quite cost effective.
    Filo x
  • Options
    ELSBETH

sounds like you have got a real bargin, i would have a look for it but dont want to put a downer on my day if its better than mine lol I bet it will be nice to have something no one else has got.
  • Options
    took us bloody ages to find one we liked.

It is no better than anyone elses to be honest, it is just what I like, same as the one you got was the one you liked.
  • Options
    Your pram is fabulous...What celebrities own it?? I'm surprised any celeb would have one as they prob think that price is too cheap!!!! If i had no money probs I would buy everything and not worry about the price(how nice would that be!!). We have been lucky and have generous parents that have helped us out, but even if they didn't I wouldn't be jealous or begrudge anybody of having lovely things for their baby.
    Well done on sticking up for yourself.
    Katie and bambino.x x x
  • Options
    I LOVE it !! I was fortunate to have in-laws help to buy last pram but was swayed into M&P pliko which I hate - I wanted a hauck but as you can get it in woolies I was steered away from it and now I could kick myself.
    Your cash, your baby, your choice - and not just with prams!!
  • Options
    I got the phil and teds double buggy but this was is lush!!

I've never heard of it....gutted now.

Although i have no complaints for mine...and mine cost over ??500. Thats how much good buggys r these days and in my experience, the more you spend the better the pushchair!

xx
  • Options
    I said that about celebs to my oh! What half decent celeb wants a ??650 pram their all going for the top of the range specially made ones.
    I got alot of stuff form my oh cousin last time (she had a 6 month old) so it is nice to be able to go out and buy new this time round and its like alot of people have said this pram is for 2 babies upto the age of 4 so im sure i will get my wear out of it lol
  • Options
    My pram set from Mamas and Papas also cost about the same amount as yours personally I thought that was about the going rate for a fully kitted out Travel System including car seat etc. I also don't imagine many celebs would be spending ??650 I would imagine they would see this as far to cheap lol!!
    Anyway your pram is lovely and your choice and if you have worked hard for it then you should buy exactly as you wish and blow anyone else.

• Options
    That is one funky pram! And really practical for your needs by the sound of it! Plus i reckon considerin all the extras u got with it it's quite a bargain!
    xxx
  • Options
    Oh aren't some people horrible - it wouldn't matter about the price as long as you can afford it, unless that is of course that you were asking xemyemeyenememememeyyexxx or anyone else to pay for it? Bloody cheek.

And its probably more pricey than some, but I would say to get all that kit its about average. I really like the look of it and it looks dead pratical too. If anyone else comments on how much it is, tell them it was 650, and a kidney.

xx
  • Options
    My friend is having this pram for her twins, its very practical, I think its lovely.
  • Options
    buying the pram is one of the most exciting times of pregnancy. it doesnt matter what it costs because its your money. ffs were here for 70 years and then we die, working our arses off in the process, buy what you want and enjoy yourself i say. im going to spoil my kids while im around to do so. lovely pram btw xxxx