Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How early did your morning sickness start?

Hi All,

Hope everyone is happy and healthy despite the blistering heat today.:\)

I was wondering how early on in your pregnancy did you get morning sickness (if any) ? Did you feel sick before testing even or did it happen much later?

Also did you find the morning sickness got easier/worse/stayed the same?

Thanks x

Replies

• didn't get any with ds, or this time round, not a jot, thank goodness! it varies from person to person by a great deal

xx
  • my morning sickness was severe and started when i was 5+3, a week and 3 days after my BFP
  • Thanks for your replies.

MrsB27 I'm sorry you suffered badly with it - hope it has gone now, x
  • Hi again, my sickness was awful after I got my BFP at around 5/6 weeks which lasted until around 13/14 weeks..... Yukky! But passed it all now and beginning to really enjoy the pregnancy. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Marie
    17+4
    xxx
  • Thanks Marie - but I think its looking unlikely now.
    Think the nausea came on too soon and its starting to look more like a regular month.

Still if this is the case at least things are settling down and I will check to see if and when I am ov.

Thanks for being so kind to me and I hope your pg is going swimmingly hon xx
  • It's not over till the AF witch sings! image If you don't get your BFP this time it wont be long til you're joining us on here I'm sure!
    xxx
  • I am 18+3 and havent had any morning sickness. I felt a little sick around 8 - 10 weeks (i think) but have not actually been sick x
  • Hi,

With my first I had morning sickness before AF was even due, it was my first indication that I may be pregnant. It stayed really strong until 5 months. With the second again it was early on but not as severe and was only first thing on a morning but for the whole pregnancy.

This time nausea came on around the time AF was due and is just starting to fade away at 11+5.
  • Thanks MrsClareabella.
    It seems mother nature is a bit confused when we should get the morning sickness then! image
    Its reassuring that I'm not crazy thinking it could be a symptom.

MrsClareabella did you come over from YAYW?
  • Hi
    I'm on my 3rd pregnancy and with each one I was sick form around 7dpo of a 28 day cycle so more than a week before af due. Didn't know the 1st time as weren't trying but the other 2 times I pretty much just poas as a formality lol Im still quite bad now with it at 10+3 and going on previous preg I expect it'll be another 4 or 5 weeks before feel better. Fingers crossed I'm wrong though lol
    Good luck with your bfp- I'll keep an eye out for you x
  • hiya i was sick from 5 weeks, and it has been up and down the whole time but it may be just starting to ease now at 23 weeks! eek! xxx