Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Missed miscarriage :(

2»

Replies

• Options
    sorry to hear your news hun, all the best for the future and hope to see you back again soon xxxx
  • Options
    Fran
    I'm really sorry to hear your sad news, it is one of the hardest things to bear.
    I went thru 2 mmc last year and it took a lot out of my oh and I. I got loads of support from the support site, they helped me through some really tough times and would recommend it.

Thinking of you hon, take some time to grieve and recover, you will know when your ready to try again, no-one else.
    thinking of you and sending a big hug.
    Jac
    xxx
    36+2
  • Options
    I'm so sorry fran, i really prayed it would turn out ok for you. Take care and heal well. Thinking of you and big hugs
    Filo x
  • Options
    Thank you for your lovely messages, I think I'll move over to the support forum and then back to ttc hopefully soon xx
  • Options
    I'm really sorry Fran. I've been thinking about you and I'm so sorry it was bad news
    Spark
    xx
  • Options
    Hi Fran,

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your baby through miscarriage. I went through similar loss last August due to missed miscarriage. My baby was 12 weeks when it died and I only found out at my routine first scan. It has been the hardest thing I've experienced in my life so far. The only advice I can give is talk to people about it, if not friends and family, your partner. Take time to grieve, the biggest mistake I made was trying to carry on as normal and put it behind me and be positive about the future, but grief got me in the end and once I acknowledged me grief and let it out, I have come along way. I have just found out this week I am pregnant again, only 4 weeks, and I am afraid to be happy about it as I just dont know what lies ahead or whether this baby will stay with me or not. I can only take one day at a time and be positive. Anyway, again I am so sorry for your loss and wish you all the strength and courage you need to get through the next few days and weeks. My thoughts are with you.

Kindest regards,

Welena
  • Options
    Aw Fran I had everything crossed for you honey and I'm so sorry that the worst happened as well as taking so long to find out.

I'm sure you'll get lots of support - I did last year and hopefully hear some really good news in the near future.

Hugs
    Karenxx
  • Options
    Fran - I don't know whether you will read this.. but I am so sorry to hear your news.. I will be thinking of you today... and hope you have a speedy recovery...
    And I hope to see us both back on this site very soon..
    Take care of yourself..
    Annabel xx