Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

what car do you drive?

2»

Replies

• hi all, better introduce myself as im a newbie to the forum...im emma, from stirling, both myself and OH 23, im 18+2 weeks, first time mummy! Love the forum its been great for any wee niggles i ask myself, you girls seem to always answer for me image

Anyway, i have a 05 Civic Type r (3dr) and i love it! We are not going to look at prams/pushchairs until i have my 20 week scan although a close friend of ours had the same shape civic as we do when they had their baby and said they coped well as they had quite spacious boots. So we probably wont need to change our car!

Emz xx
  • i have a renault scenic, very baby friendly as it has a few things installed for babies like a second rear view mirror to see baby and sunshades built in to the window which you just pull up. plus it has a 5 star Ncap safety rating so you cant get much better than that!
  • I use to have a 3 door punto up until a couple of months back which I had to trade in because a car seat wouldn't fit in. So have now got a vauxhall astra estate.