Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Saying goodbye for a while!

2»

Replies

• LOL - it's when it happens with your kids you have to worry - I came out with something totally obscure the other day for my 4 year old and he just looked at me like I was crazy!

This is a look I'm really getting used to actually - usually from my dh.
  • My 6 year old just tends to avoid me at the moment and hide behind my OH! Also if I used to get tearful he was cuddly and loving now he justs looks at OH like - flipping heck mums crying again!!!!
  • LOL - my 17 year old just disappears muttering 'hormones again' - she's been on the receiving end a good few times bless her! My 4 yr old is still in the 'lets cuddle her better' stage - but will then add something like, can I watch tv now? or can I have a drink now? Like, there there pat on the head - just like my dh actually!

Lee, do you realise this is turning into the longest goodbye ever?! 3000 posts later and you're still sitting up at the pc with eyes like saucers!
  • I keep going to log off so am not on here when it turns off but cant seem to make the break! Is there not a 7step plan or something???

No, I keep promising to go and watch a film with my little boy in bed so I really do need to go but its soooooo hard lol

Havent even had any tea yet just in case it went lol

I can feel my eyes going funny now so think maybe just another 5 minutes!!!
  • Countdown - you've got til 6.45 then I'm going to report you to the webowners to kick you off!

Her name's Lee and she's a BEloholic!

I'm off now cos I'm going to get in the bath before my dh reappears with my ds and I have to do something!

You'll be fine - just remember to breath through it......

See you in the morning hon - when your ISP is back on!!!
  • Cheers mate!!!!

I am defo going too - my son is using the "I love you" guilt trip trick lol!!!

See you all soon everyone!!!!!
  • lmao at this lot!!! is so bloody addictive tho

Hope the move goes well Lee