Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

signs of labour??

hia everyone! i have a few questions...does anyone know if im having signs of labour, for the last 3 or 4 days iv been having period pains, acheing and stabbing pains in my back, stabbing pains in my stomach and pelvis area, need to go 4a number2 alot more (sorry!) am a little bit constipated aswell and am feeling quite sick everymorning again. im 38weeks on friday and his head has been engaged for the last 2weeks.

im so desperate to get him out! iv been eatin a whole pineapple every day for the last 4days and drink alot of rasberry leaf tea.
could anyone help me?! its my first child so i dont have a clue what to expect!

thank you, love charlie and boy bump image xxx

[Modified by: charliemummy on 02 April 2008 13:28:33 ]

Replies

• Hiya, I had a 'show' browny / cream discharge the night before and stomach aches and mainly in my lower back - baby came the next day at lunchtime so it might be all systems go hun! All the best.! Keep us updated, chelle x

e.d.d 4th July
  • A whole pineapple!!!!
    Didn't even know that helped :lol:
    Sounds like you could be ready any day now. Check your hospital bag again (come on I know you've done it at least 5 times already, we all do :lol: )
    Just try and rest now, get as much sleep as possible and eat well.
    Good luck hun and keep us posted.x

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev318pb___.png

• haha i check my hospital bag every other day! evan when i haven put anything else in it! its so exciting though knowing that his first outfit and everythings in there! i will let u know as soon as i can after the birth! xx