Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is it a girl or a boy???

Hi i am 38 and i concieved in november so could you tell me boy or girl?:\)

Replies

• Options
    My friend gave me this chart which 'predicts' the sex of your baby. Tell me the age you were when you conceived and the month in which you conceived and I'll tell you if it will be a girl or a boy.

Results are not guaranteed (although the chart says it's 90% reliable) but it is good fun!!

hi how do i get hold of one of these charts or could you tell me 38 when concieved in november cheers:lol:
  • Options
    wow!! can you check what the table predicts for a 20 yr old, conceived in november, thanks
  • Options
    I don't mean to burst anyones bubble. but i wouldn't take any of these predictions two seriously. this seems to be the same as the Chinese Gender Prediction. i tried loads of these chart on the i net and they all said i was going to have a boy. i had my scan on thursday 8th of Feb and they are 99% sure that i'm having a girl!

but have fun with the guessing.

Jayne xx:\?
  • Options
    hiya, i conceived in january and i am 25, got two lovely boys so would be a nice surprise to hear if it's a girl this time round!
  • Options
    yours does say girl but it is not 100% reliable i thought it was because it was right with 3 of mine but this time i think it was wrong coz it says girl and i had 2 scans that said boy and 1 said girl so i'll have to wait til i have it. good luck
  • Options
    i am 22 i concieved in september 2006 isit a boy or girl:\)
  • Options
    Hi Daisy, I hope you can reply to mine. I conceived in October and I'm 29. Thanks!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I conceived in October and I'm 29, please tel meeeee, thanx
  • Options
    hello, im 23 and conceived in october. Thank u so much in advance!!
  • Options
    Hi Daisy,
    I'm 32 and conceived in december - thanks Claire xx
  • Options
    Hi Daisy,
    I'm 32 and conceived in december - thanks Claire xx
  • Options
    hi, i'm 27 and conceived in november, i know its twins does this make a differance? sonia.x
  • Options
    hi everyone Daisy doesn't seem to be doing the predictions anymore but i looked it up for you and hudson1984 it says girl for you --- maria07 also a girl-----Tess 1 looks like a boy ---- and claire21 also a boy, britchick sorry to be awkward i don't know if it works for twins but it says girl so maybe 1 is or both could be.
  • Options
    Thanks loads Anitarobbo! i guess Daisey has had her baba already***
  • Options
    Thanks loads Anitarobbo! i guess Daisey has had her baba already***
  • Options
    Thanks a lot! In July i let you know if it worked image
  • Options
    Hi,

I conceived in September 07 and was 27 at the time. Does anyone have a chart that could predict the sex - just for fun.

My husband didn't want to find out at the scan.... but I can't wait to find out image

• Options
    hi.
    i conceived in june.
    my bday is the middle of june. i turned 23
    so it doesnt help me.

• Options
    Hi my Age is 25 and want to concieve in August and September. Can you please tell me what will i have if i were to concieve in those upcoming months. Thank you