Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Honest opinions please!

Everyone keeps asking me if im sure my dates are right and that im not carring 2 babies!

Do you think I look big for 26 weeks??

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh153/cundy_photo/th_20090324_02.jpg

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh153/cundy_photo/th_20090324_01.jpg

Replies

• I think your bout rite xximage
  • I think you look fine for 26 weeks, all out front and such a lovely neat bump. Everyone carries differently and it also depends on what position baby is relaxing in in there!
  • Caroline I think your bump is gorgeous! Don't worry at all!

• i think you look right for your dates, you should see the size of me, im like an elephant lol xxx
  • Thanks ladies, just getting a bit paranoid I think!
    Woman at check out at saidbury's was really shocked when i said it was only 1 baby and i had 14 weeks to go - she said she thought it was twins or I only had a few weeks left!
    Then a woman at work has just told me she wasnt as big as me at 9 months!
    Makes you feel great dont it!
    xx
  • Everyone carries differently hun, I personally didnt get what you could call a "proper" pregnancy bump until 30 weeks+, before that I just looked like I had a curvier tummy and put on a bit of weight. I was always being told (and still am!!) how small I am. I know that a lot of girls have quite sizeable bumps from really early on though, you look just right to me!

• You look great. Try not to let it get to you. I have mahoosive for my dates and have been all along but the MW is happy and so I am not worried. I must just carry large.
    You have a lovely round bump. Be proud of it.
  • You look great. Try not to let it get to you. I have mahoosive for my dates and have been all along but the MW is happy and so I am not worried. I must just carry large.
    You have a lovely round bump. Be proud of it.
  • I think you look spot on hun - we all carry differently, everyone says im huge for almost 23 weeks and am gonna have a whopper but my baby has got long legs she is bang on for her weight - so I assume thats why I look big.

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pp___.png

• My baby looked like it had long legs in its 20 week scan too!
    Maybe thats what it is - lol!!!
    Me and DH are both around 6ft, so im not likely to have a short bubba am i?!
    xxx
  • You look fine to me!

I've had one person yesterday say I was big and another say I don't look preg on the same day!

17+1
  • Don't know the answer bt just wanted to say I like your bump, it looks nice and high, very cute. Some people say the same to me, your bumps quite big yet others say you hardly show. Being only 5ft1 I think I show quite a bit for my size.

17+4

• I think you look just right for your dates. Take no notice! Why people think its ok to pass comments like this is beyond me. I am only small (5ft 3) and my bump looks only a bit smaller than yours. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was like a heffalump, but still upset me when other people said so.

You look great!

Sam 19+2
  • Thanks for all your replies ladies, its nice to know my fellow pregnant people are nicer than randoms in sainbury's!
    xx
  • I think that you look FANTASTIC!

Im only a day ahead of you, and I look much, much bigger and less glamorous. I would be proud to walk around looking like that - s0d the clothes!!!!
  • i think u look great too! im huge for 33 weeks and people say to me oh uve only got a matter of days and i say "think again" ive got however long! ive had people saying that to me for god knows how long and thats always been my reply!! u look lovely ur bump is gorgeous mine looks like a map! full fo purple stretch marks! xx
  • Im sure you all have lovely bumps too!
    And im sure whats in them is even better.

I was thinking of getting a t-shirt that says my due date on and that i am having 1 baby to stop people asking!
    xx
  • im sure ur bump is right im 33 weeks preg by hospital Dates and 34 by mine so everyone is difrent some people av big bumps sum av small i mean my firend is like 20 summit weeks preg and her bump is bigger then her sisters and her sister is like 36 weeks :0 so chin up hun hospitals can get it rong and im sure of mi dates n hospital make me look stupid :