Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

HELPwith CBD

hi ladies. I was just wondering if you could shed some light on something for me please because i've now got myself worrying. My af was due on 21st march. I tested that day and got a bfp image i tested again sat 27th with cbd and got 2-3week which i aspected as i was 4+6 then however i just tested again with another thinking i'd get my 3+ as i'm now 5+3 but still only got 2-3wks. Should i be worrying or have i tested to early? Thanks ladies xx

Replies

• I would say you will probably get a 3+ in a few days. I think I was 5+6 when I got my 3+. It's only 4 days since you got 2-3, so leave it say 3 days if you want to do it again (although it's blooming expensive all this cbd lark!)

Congratulations!

H x

• thanks. I probably will get another one and test again just to put my mind at rest (even though like you say they're so expensive ) which is why i think i'm gutted i didn't get my 3wk coz i've told myself once i've got it i'll stop testing and start believing image thanks for you reply x
  • I had the same problem, I thought I would get a 3+ and it was still coming up 2 - 3... did another one two days later and it said 3+... they are only a guideline.
  • I only got my 3+ at 6+4! Apparently CBD is a little less sensitive than the non-digital varieties. Expensive hobby to have, but I really wanted to see those numbers to know everything was ok and I wasn't imagining things :P
    Congratulations and have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Jana 35+6 with blue bump! x
  • hello

the digis only measure for an average level and as every womans levels vary they dont always work accurately, i didnt get my 3+ till after 6 weeks and now i have a 13 week old little boy, i wouldnt worry too much although it didnt stop me going to buy another one!