Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

My fake baby

2»

Replies

• freaky and not quiet with us all here on planet norm lol

cheryl 40w +5d over.x x x x
  • I missed the first part of the program as I was trying to get some sleep, however, the part I did watch left me thinking.
    Why did the lady who went to the states have these dolls, why had she not had a real baby? and what did her mother really think?
    The lady who made them, you can understand from a business side of things.
    However I thought what the grandfather of "Harry" had to say, summed it up.
    I would never want a plastic verison of my baby.
  • Hiya dottie pottie she could actually have babies but her and her husband decided they would have fun first babies later and apparently there still having fun and not got round to it (Yeah cause having real babies isnt any fun) idiots
  • In that case then, someone should tell her how great sex is while pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she'll never want a plastic one again - sorry if that offends anyone, but we're having the best sex in years.
    The ladies need help, before some asbo kids find out and make their lives living hell:\?
  • I agree with February baby...I thought her grandson was dead and felt sorry for her until he appeared on the internet, then I just thought she was a bit emotionally unbalanced!!!

Thought the lady who had 4 prams was hilarious.....fabric conditioner in a dior bottle as fake milk......classic!!!!!

Katie x x x
  • The woman with all the prams was frankly crazy! I wouldn't have spent that much on an outfit for my very real baby. (Although I suppose there is no chance of the doll being sick on it!) I must admit I felt a bit sorry for the granny, I got the impression she was almost morning for her grandson and she might have been better with counselling. The little lad had me in stitches at the end when he called her a numb nut.
  • I thought those ladies needed serious phyciatric help not a doll!!!! I felt seriously weirded out! I even started to laugh at one point when that crazy woman in harrods said that buying for a doll wasnt a waste of money coz her baby wouldnt mess the stuff up like a real child!!!! Honestly. Someone should have repeated that sentence back to her!
  • It was all very weird, and at times made for quite uneasy viewing. I didn't believe that some of those women had chosen not to have children - it seemed more like, sadly, they'd not been able to and this was some kind of weird fantasy substitute. I did feel really sorry for the Grandma - she was quite clearly having a hard time - but putting it in a car seat??? Please!!! ITS A BLOODY DOLL!! Trying to replace her grandson as a baby was a bit odd - what about the lively little boy he clearly is now?? All very strange.... And that woman who went to Harrods was clearly batty and had more money than sense....