Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

OMG im pregnant again!!!!

Hi all, ive just found out that im pregnant again, my daughter is going to be 2 in december and im really not sure what to do. My other half isnt keen on the idea of another baby just yet, he is having problems with work and i am due to start an open uni course in a few days. I just need some advice on what to do x

Replies

• i completely agree with the above!
    i am 6 weeks preg! and still at college! i shall have 2 make sure i complete the course a couple of weeks earlier, bt it never crossed my mind that i cdnt do both!
  • This is only a decision that you two can make. Just remember that it takes two to make a baby, and this isn't just your fault. If you're thinking of terminating then be more careful in future not to get pregnant if that isnt what you want. As abortion can cause all sorts of problems in later life. Its up to you, and I'm telling you the right or wrong thing to do just think carefully.

Garfield
    38+2
  • Thanx for your reply's and encouragement, I need to speak to my oh and make a decision, I think things will look better once we have done that, but to be honest I think I will keep baby, Ive always wanted 2 just didnt expect to be having another now.:roll:
  • Good luck Kirgem - hope you reach a decision you're both happy with.

And as my OH is so fond of saying "There's NEVER a good time to have baby. You just have to get on with it."
  • It seems like this lo has decided to come along now, and these things usually happen for a reason- as has been said, we find a way to muddle through! It must be hard to adjust to at first though as it wasn't planned- ours was (I'm 25+1), but I do still worry sometimes how I'll manage with 2 children- our son will be 21 1/2 months when his brother is born.

I agree with Flush's oh- there is never a good time to have a baby- as I said I'm a bit worried about this one (but happy!), and with my son I knew I wanted children but wasn't feeling really broody, I just hit 30 and thought I'd better get on with it- best thing I ever did though.

Good luck xxx
  • Hi everyone, thought i would give u all an update. After a lot of thinking and a 'heart to heart' we have decided that we are going to keep baby no.2, I feel I can finally get excited and relax. We are not going to tell friends and family untill we have had 12 week scan so you r all the 1st to know. Thanx for ur messages, they really helpt. Will keep u updated as things progress xxxx
  • congratulations,im glad you came to a mutual decision. My baby boy is 6 months now and im so broody again!

charlie x
  • aww that good my son be 2 in dec and im peg but this my 5th good lucl hun
  • Aww hunni that is great news, congratulations xxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/IvyMp1/.png

• That's fantastic news- congratulations!! xx
  • Hi everyone, Just thought I would give you all an update. My midwife phoned me this morning and I have my first appointment 14 November, it makes it feel 'more real' now. Im sooooo excited, I cant believe that this time last week I was in pieces as OH didnt take news well, haha.

Hope you are all fine xxxxxxx
  • thats one thing no one can tell you
    i was saposed to start a collage course in sept but i have put it of for a bit as im due in 6 weeks, my hubby is also having problems at work but for the both of us there isnt anything to do about it, its not what either of us wanted as we already have two but we are both happy and just dealing with things x
  • Congratulations, Thats fantasitic that you decided to keep the baby. We have also just concieved baby number 2 (I am about 4+5 so very early days!) and our son is 6 months! I am slightly shocked even though it is planned as It took 1month to concieve and took 6 first time!!! Our son will be 15 months when this baby arrives! I can't wait!!!
    Hannah xxx
  • Congratulations, Thats fantasitic that you decided to keep the baby. We have also just concieved baby number 2 (I am about 4+5 so very early days!) and our son is 6 months! I am slightly shocked even though it is planned as It took 1month to concieve and took 6 first time!!! Our son will be 15 months when this baby arrives! I can't wait!!!
    Hannah xxx

Congratulations Hannah, how strange, it took 6 months also to concieve with my lo and only a month a month after having my coil removed I fell pregnant again (although not planned).

I wish you all the best xxxx
    Hannah xxx

Congratulations Hannah, how strange, it took 6 months also to concieve with my lo and only a month a month after having my coil removed I fell pregnant again (although not planned).

I wish you all the best xxxx
  • Hi Kirgem

Its great having two babies close together! I found out i was expecting number 2 when lo was 41/2 months old.....so there is just 13 months between them and i wouldnt want it any other way - they are 11 and 12 years old now, and i'm onto baby 3!

We had a hospital appt today and they asked if i wanted to be sterilised at the same time as number 3 comes, but we both said 'no' because although we are on the older side we would be suprised and excited if we did it all again!

Truly all the best with no2 - its a breeze!!

Nooniemxx