Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

well another friday night alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13»

Replies

• victoriarogers not to judge but i hope it was in the hotel and not on nemesis!!!! Alton Towers will never be the same again lol
  • I was thinking that i hope conception didnt take place while u wer waiting in one of those ridiculously long queues, ha ha ha. Although wat a story for the baby wen its older: "u wer conceived while me and ur dad wer waiting for oblivion", lol. Kerry xxx
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev183pf___.png

• lol well it was OH birthday so i took him up there and it was in some bushes in the park........ oh the shame of it!! i dont normally do these things but as i said it was his birthday so i thought he deserved a treat and now look at me as big as a house n ready to pop lol
  • Ha Ha Ha!! How's that for a birthday treat!
    Still I feel better now, my lo was concieved on a hotel balcony and I thought that was public enough! At least we weren't at ground level lol! Maybe we should start a new thread 'where was your baby made?'
  • ha ha thats a good idea bedhead. Im really boring though - my baby was made in bed in our house.
  • haha hotel balcony lol
    i have already told him he aint getting a sexy birthday treat this year !!!!