Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

loose feeling ???

i keep getting a weird feeling in my vagina as though its loose its hard to explain and whether im explaining it corectly im unsure but im trying lol. :lol: its happened several times i asked my mum what she thought and she said have you checked down there to see if your dilated ( maybe open is more the word i was looking for than loose) :\? and i did and its completely normally size im really baffled to what it could be does anyone know ?? if so let kme know thnak you:\)

Replies

• Hi hun!

I dont really know what to say to your post, its maybe something you should see your doc, midwife about!

Its hard to understand your problem to be honest, wish i could help more. Nice you can speak to your mum about that though, dont know what my mum would say to me saying my 'vagina feels loose'!

Take Care
    Sharon x
    http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

• hi hun...just an idea but maybe you should work on those pelvic floors youv'e been told about, as that may help to make things 'tighter' down below other than that i dont know what to suggest.

take care xxx