Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Update on my labour.....

Replies

• Options
    noticed u havent been on since before going to hospital so hope all is ok and maybe not too long now!! good luck xxx
  • Options
    is there any news on mrs J?
  • Options
    Where are you Mrs J? Your a celeb on here! Hope all is well xxx
  • Options
    I really hope things are happening for you sugar!!

I'm now going to send her a text so will let her know you are all asking after her!!!

xx
  • Options
    Hi

Has anybody herd any news from Mrs Johnstone??
  • Options
    I really hope she is busy! or was busy last night lol! bet it has been so crap! x
  • Options
    hope things have started moving quicker for you now hun xxxx

Lisa.
    9+3
  • Options
    oh wow very exciting! with a bit of luck she'll be meeting her little girl very soon. she posted 18 hours ago she was going in to be checked over, so maybe she was on her way then. xx 32+1
  • Options
    yey!! i thought she had gone in!! how exciting!! hope she meets her lo today if she hasnt already got her in her arms! xx
  • Options
    Blimey MrsJohnstones labour update is reminding me of reading the war and peace birth story (Mrs Takers was it?) Hope your on the right side of labour now Mrs. Good luck, thinking of you image

gem 34wk xx
  • Options
    Looks hopefull!!!
    Hope all is going well......

Naomi xx
  • Options
    SHARRON!! where is you?! We have nothing to read on your progress, how dare you go into hospital and not keep us posted lol!

Hope princess is here soon, so waiting to see a little pic of her, she is a celeb on here now for making mummy wait so long in labour lol!

Hope all is well

Tracey x x x x
  • Options
    ooooh i text her last night and havnt heard anything so lets hope she is pushing her lil girl out now eh how exiting xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Well...

IM STILL AT HOME, NO BABY AND FED UP LMAO :lol: !!!!!!!!

I went up yday as had been having green discharge (yuck) :\( But midwife says all looks fine and did a swab to check for an infection... and will contact me if there is.

So nope, ive still not had Jaimi grr!! Hubby is getting fed up with me now :lol:

A doctor came to see me to do internal (6th ive had, getting used to them now lol) and she said that everything 'down there' is soft and ready (still 2cm) and could be any day now image , but i now have a feeling ill go past due date, how ironic would that be after 2 weeks of early labour already!! Well only 9 days until due date so not long anyway, but i bet i go over :x lol.

Thanks for all your messages, i feel so loved!! lmao!

Sharon xxxxx
  • Options
    argh!!! mrsjohnstone!!! why did you have to post!!! i really thought u might of been having her!!!! i love the name jaimi for a girl but cant have it coz im Jay and it will get shortened to jay then will just be confusing! lol .. xx
  • Options
    Oh No!! I was convinced the next we heard from you would be introducing the little lady - I think her first trait could be indecisiveness haha - shall i come out or sharnt I? image haha xxx
  • Options
    Awww hun good luck will be thinking of u!

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png

• Options
    she really is taking her time isn't she!

good luck hope ur next post will be u had ur beautiful daughter

chaxx
    13/2days
  • Options
    Awww,
    I really thought you may have had her now image

Blime 6 Internals, that must be a recordimage

How are u feeling today? X x
  • Options
    oh no! I honestly thought you'd had her! 6 internals, you deserve a medal Come on baby, give your mummy a break! You seem so upbeat and cheerful considering you've been in early labor for 2 weeks, your a hero!
    xxx
    xxx