Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Update on my labour.....

Replies

• nooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was peaying ud of had baby she or he must be 2 comfortable in there i havent been on all day on purpose just to give u time to have your baby today xxx:roll:
  • I am soooo sorry to dissapoint all you girls :lol:

Its funny cos before i was preg i always thot when u go into labour, ur waters break, u have contractions, you go to hospital and u have your baby!! Totally not that way for me :lol: I always have to be different lol

Sharon xx

• I am soooo sorry to dissapoint all you girls :lol:

Its funny cos before i was preg i always thot when u go into labour, ur waters break, u have contractions, you go to hospital and u have your baby!! Totally not that way for me :lol: I always have to be different lol

Sharon xx

• awww bless u u havent dissapointed us every1ns just worryed bout u and dont like 2 read u r going through it wen there is nout we can do hun how u copeing r u geting any twinges has ure midwife got bac to u with ure swabs i hope she hasnt cos that means u r fine and its come bac clear xxx
  • Ah hun you are doing so well! Jaimi is a lovely name and cant wait to see a post to say shes finally made an appearance - typical girl likes to lkeep everyone waiting ay!

Anna 35+3
  • ah mrsJ u poor thing. u must be getting soooo fed up now? was sooo excited for u yesterday when u didnt post really thought you were having your little girl. ahh sure it wont be long now!
  • ah mrsJ u poor thing. u must be getting soooo fed up now? was sooo excited for u yesterday when u didnt post really thought you were having your little girl. ahh sure it wont be long now!
  • *triple post*- sorry

[Modified by: tanroe on January 19, 2009 08:07 PM]

• No i havent heard anything, so i take it they were fine, altho it does make me wonder why it was green :\?
    Maybe im just a freak!! lol
    I do wash, honestly!!! :lol:

Aw well, 3 weeks max!!

xx
  • aww u ent a freak baby is just happy in there u r just makeing baby to comfy lol xx
  • any news yet? ur little one is way to comfortable in there.....

chaxxx
    13/3days
  • Nah no news... i give in lmao!! :lol:

Maybe March or sumthing :lol:

xx
  • oh mrs J!! I've not posted before but have been keeping an eye on your progress - or lack of!! Hang in there hun and keep smiling - your LO will be here before you know it - although probably not as quickly as you'd hoped!
    keeping my fingers crossed for you! xxx
  • god woman ent u popped yet :lol: i reckon tommorow but i ent gonna hold my breath image aww u no i love u really i saw my consultant today and he dont think im gonna get much past 30 weeks cos of my blood preassure at this rate im gonna beat u to the finish line :lol: xxxxxxxx tc hun
  • Oh my days, I had my hopes up and everything! Stubborn little girlie!
  • Hey Mrs Johnstone

How are you feeling today?

xx
  • Hiya,

Well i have followed this everyday since she posted it last week, so do we think now she is actually in labour having this baby now??? actually in hospital, cant wait to find out now xx
  • Morning!

Still here.... :\(

Although i have been having alot of cramping like period pains in lower tummy since i woke up :\?

6 days til due date...PLEASE come soon baby image

Sharon xx
    http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

• Why does BE always do this to my posts?? lol x
  • I didn't think you had posted since Tuesday for some reason and I was convinced you must have your little girl now. Fingers crossed today is the day