Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Update on my labour.....

1234568»

Replies

• Wow, just got back from a few days away and was amazed to see you are still here! Is there some kind of world record you could go for on early labour? Might make the wait more fun!
  • Haha, that would be a good way of making some cash eh? Might write into the papers!! :lol:

xx
  • Fingers crossed not long now! I keep thinking that every morning I come on I'm gonna find you posting gorgeous pics of your little princess....but nope!! lol hold on in there hun x x x x
  • Mrs Johnstone - you must have the longest labour on earth lol. I can't believe you still haven't had your baby yet. Hope its soon!
  • Hey Girls!

Me again STILL NOT HAD BABY!!!
    3 weeks tomorrow since was told i was in early labour! :x

I have a question.. since saturday i have had a really sore tummy, its like an upset tummy like when you have a bug etc. Ive had diahorrea too (which isnt new for me since i have colitis, but i havent suffered from it throughout my pregnancy), but i was wondering if it sounds like i have a bug or has anyone experienced a tummy ache kinda feeling before they go into labour? Its kinda like a trapped wind feeling too :cry:

I am due on Wed, would love to go on time and not be late after so long being in slow labour image

Thanks Girls

Sharon xx
    http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

• I have heard that a tummy bug and diahorrea is a sign of labour starting so maybe this will be it for you, fingers crossed.

AnneMarie xx
    13+3
  • You can get a upset tummy when labour is going to start. Please hurry up and have her, I look every day for an update now image

xx
  • Yeah I have certainly heard of this, on here i think come to think of it! Hurry Hurry Hurry!!!
  • Oh it really hurts :cry:

Its like a constant ache, tmi... but like i need a big fart :lol:
    But i have been passing wind and it aint easing. Its all over my bump but especially right at top of it and also feel like im about to start my period :\?

xx
  • Hope this is the start of something more progressive. Good luck hun x
  • Sharon i have no idea, but i hope this is a sign of labour, what a nightmare 3 weeks
    xxx
  • That does sound promising, and your body can clear you out prior to labour - this is what happened to me. I hope it starts today for you! xx