Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

18+4 & still no movement - 4th baby would you be worried????

Hi,

as the title says im 18+4 with my 4th, i thought about 2 weeks ago i felt something but not a thing since & i could not be 100% sure it was baby may have just been wind or something.

I cant really remember how far on i was with the my others when i felt baby moving around, but i dont remember being concerned. I would have thought on a 4th pregnancy it would be a good bit sooner than a first, so if 19-20 weeks is normal for a first im getting a bit worried now :\?

Anyone with any re-assuring experiences please share em!!

KJxx

Replies

• I had my 4th baby last year and i think it was about 24 weeks before i felt movement!! I really don't know why it was around 16-20 weeks with the first 3 and i'm now expecting no 5 and and she has been moving since about 15 weeks!!

So i'm sure its nothing to worry about but you could go and see your midwife if you are worrying.
    xx
  • Thanks for that, does make me feel a bit better image just wish it would do something!!!!!!

Oh & congrats on your 5th!!!
    KJ.x

[Modified by: katyjo on May 31, 2010 09:25 PM]

• Hey, I am sure it is fine, althugh I am less pg than you with my first so clearly no expert!! If it is worrying you then ring your mw, that is what they are there for. just wanted to send you a big hug in the meantime xx
  • it might be you have a anterior placenta? this would make you feel movement later x