Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

please share your experiances.....

have also posted something simular in TTC so sorry if your reading this twice.... i got my bfp at 12dpo and confrimed with a CBD, very happy about it but af should have been here tomorrow and i have been getting mild AF like cramps, has anyone else had simular thing and everythings been ok???

HandH 9 months to you all xxxx

Replies

• Hi hun! I got period pains quite a bit in early pregnancy! I think it's quite common, congratulations by the way! Xxx
  • I had a lot of period type pains for the first few weeks. Just tried to remind myself its everything getting ready to stretch and I kept myself sane by saying if there was no blood and the pain wasn't really bad I wouldn't worry.

Congratulations on your BFP and try not to worry xx
  • I also had quite a few pains to start with - doc just said it was the body adjusting and was ligament pain - unless accompanied by heavy fresh bleeding then it sounds quite normal

Many congrats xxxx
    32+2
  • Although I didn't experience this personally I know of lots of ladies who have and they have gone on to have healthy pregnancies, so try not to worry - it is very normal!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

xxx
    38+5
  • thanx very much every1 4 ur replies, i feel so much better for knowing that a lot of people have it so it must be quite normal, unless i get any bleeding i am just going to enjoy being pregnant now!!!!! thanx again all xxxx
  • I had lots of pains like this very early on. I'm sure it's very common.

Congratulations!

H xx

• I also suffered with period pains and even bleeds in the first 10 weeks.
    It is quite normal as everything settles down and your bean finds a sticky spot! lol

Congratulations on your BFP!!

Sarah 15+3 xx
  • I tended to get mild period-type pains whenever my period would've been due near the beginning(4, 8, 12 weeks). I wasn't worried as long as I didn't bleed. Like the others have said, it's mainly stretching and things growing.

Congrats!!

xxx
  • My pains were so bad in that first week or so after my BFP they used to wake me up at night! They calmed down though adn I am now almost 14 weeks pregnant and everything is fine so far.
    Good Luck with rest of your pregnancy and congrats on yoru BFP.
  • Congrats on BFP, just to say, I also had period cramps and very light spotting whenever my period was due at 8 and 12 weeks like arls, so it isnt uncommon. Try not to worry, wishing you happy and healthy 9 months hun

H 34+5 x
  • It's just your uterus stretching hun! It is totally normal.
    In fact I was worried this morning because I don't have AF pains this time round, but I guess my uterus is still all wrinkled up from the last time! (Like there's a deflated balloon down there!)