Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Maternity suport band the best thing i have brought

Hi all i have been suffering with my back and my hips so today i went out to our local baby shop and i brought a maternity suport band and i have to say so far so good its helping me walk as my hips really hert and i can now bend over with out my back herting also a bouns of going down there today me and my oh saw the param and the car seat we wanted and put a deposit down can't wait to pay it off and get it image

Replies

• Options
    Hi, just wondered which belt you bought. I had a nightmare with last baby, really bad pelvic pain and back ache so was thinking about getting one for this baby as there was only a 2 month gap in between my pregnancies I'm guessing this one will be even harder as my body didn't have time to recover!
    I just am worried about rushing out and spending ??20-30 on one thats not that good, so would love a recommendation! Exciting about the Pram and Car seat!!! I love shopping for baby stuff! soon as I get a bit further on I am so looking forward to Pram shopping again! although I love looking at proper prams, this time its a whole new ball game as we need a double!! scary!!
    Many thanks!

[Modified by: Potty Totty on April 29, 2010 05:21 PM]

• Options
    Glad to hear it's doing the trick, i really need one myself as am having the same pains and aches as you describe. Is it a particular make or model or anything? Would be great to get one thats reccommended as potty totty said! xx
  • Options
    hiya i have a full suport band it covers my bump and it gose around my hips and back but the best thing to do is go to a shop and ask for advice of the best one thats what i did i got mine in the hastings baby shop and it only cost ??11 they do have a web site so mayb look on there sorry i can not be more help