Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

has anyone been told wrong sex at scan

2»

Replies

• I'm getting worried now we've painted the nursery blue and getting a blue push chair! Will be a big surprise if it turns out to be a girl now after calling him a he for so long!
    xxx
  • My nursery is girly and have bought some pink stuff as we were told at 20 weeks scan it was a girl! I had a 4D scan last week and after checking 3 seperate times they confirmed it was a girl! They had better not be wrong.................

Although - it looked like girls parts to me too!!

Tara 31 weeks today!
  • just informed hubby of all these mistakes...
    he asked to be told at our 20 week scan but i didn't want to know..... and still don't know
    38 +1
  • How funny moony!!! that really made me laugh about the doctor saying that the twins were opposite sex but i wont tell you which!!! A lady at work gave birth a couple of weeks ago and was told she was carrying a girl, but to her delight she gave birth to a healthy little boy!! They to had brought loads of pink stuff but the funniest thing was most of it was from woolworths!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • iv not known anyone this has happened to but my friend knows about 4 people this has happened to...my god can you imagine, what a nightmare!!
  • Wombat girl, that pic looks very girly to me!! I went for a 4D scan but they wouldnt show me her bits in 4D only 2D! Could still see very clearly though xxx
  • this is another reason we didnt want to find out the sex. We really want it to be a surprise, and if we had found out we would have definitly bought 'pink or blue' its a bit more difficult when we are shopping for baby but it has prevented me from going crazy in the shops, and im glad we didnt find out.

bailey 30+5
  • well tould sex all mine so been right but scan 31 weks so think ask again lol
  • I definitely want to know but I think the nursery will be green anyway so that shouldn't be a problem if they get it wrong! x
  • Yep!! My twin's baby Rhys turned out to be baby Rhiana at birth!! Lots of blue went back to the shop!! x