Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

It's a ......

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d

Replies

• congratulations to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations SazzyJay. Now you can finally relax..I knew you'd be fine! I'm really pleased for you. I've got another 5 weeks to go until my 20 week scan but I'm dying to find out if its a girl or a boy!!
  • aww congratulations hun, get the credit card out go on a shopping spree for lots of pink.image
  • Congratulations, think of all the lovely pink things you can buy!! Em & Noah xx image
  • Congratulations hope all went well having a girl too cant wait just 10 weeks left.

all the best to you all.

Kate,roband steffi:lol::\)
  • Congratulations all that pink!!
  • congrats! Bring on the pink! xx
  • hi everyone has someone just had a little girl good on her and well done who is nearly at there due date i have 14 days to go and am on countdown
  • Congrats, I cant wait 2 find out, i go next week but its dragging, I should have gone 3 week ago but no appointments, Only time they could fit me in. Roll on
  • hi gemlou how far on are you
  • Hurrah!!!!!!

That's brilliant news SJ, you must be so excited. Was your 20 week scan much more different to your earlier ones? Could you actually see it was a little girl or just told? I have got mine tomorrow but am not going to find out what colour it is I don't think even though it's tempting!

Now you have only 1 set of names to think about........probably!!
    xx
  • congratulations thats brill news, well either way but yay a little girl!! loads of pink!!! ill hopefully find out in 3 weeks!!
  • awww congrats! hope everythin is ok with u both! tke cre x x x
  • Congratulations!!! Bet your oh is thrilled, he wanted a girl didn't he? What was the scan like? xx
  • im sooo pleased for you i know how much you wanted a little girl!! i must say im so pleased i had a little girl first but am very pleased to be having a boy this time! its nice doing the pink thing all pretty dresses and things first he he take care talk later lauren xxxxx
  • Congratulations!! All that gorgeous pink! jo x
  • Congratulations!! All that gorgeous pink! jo x
  • Congratulations! Dresses and frills and pink and eveything! image Now I'm even more confused whether or not I want to know what we're having! Scan date is 13th June, I'd decided yesterday not to find out. . . ooooh, what shall I do?? x
  • Congratulations! Dresses and frills and pink and everything! image Now I'm even more confused whether or not I want to know what we're having! Scan date is 13th June, I'd decided yesterday not to find out. . . ooooh, what shall I do?? x
  • Congratulations! Dresses and frills and pink and everything! image Now I'm even more confused whether or not I want to know what we're having! Scan date is 13th June, I'd decided yesterday not to find out. . . ooooh, what shall I do?? x