Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Help!!!! faint positives and negative tests

Hi everyone I’ve had a bit of a dilemma so I had 2 faint positive pregnancy tests and I did another one that evening and it came back negative and a digital one that came back negative I really need some help it’s breaking my heartimage

Replies

• Always test first thing in the morning to get the most accurate result!

• Well, someone said a faint positive is also a positive only way to be assure of this is by being more keen on your symptoms or go to the clinic. If you're newly pregnant, it's not uncommon to feel repelled by the smell of a bologna sandwich or a cup of coffee, and for certain aromas to trigger your gag reflex. Though no one knows for sure, this may be a side effect of rapidly increasing amounts of estrogen in your system. You may also find that certain foods you used to enjoy are suddenly completely repulsive to you. It's common to have mood swings during pregnancy, partly because of hormonal changes that affect neurotransmitters (chemical messengers in the brain). Everyone responds differently to these changes. Some moms-to-be experience heightened emotions, both good and bad, while others feel more depressed. If you've been feeling sad or hopeless or unable to cope with your daily responsibilities, or you're having thoughts of harming yourself, call your healthcare provider or a mental health professional right away.

• Hi I need some help.I have been ttc for 6 years now.I had my last af in june.I normally have irregular cycles as I have PCOS.On Friday afternoon I randomly took cheap ebay test and saw a faint line on the strip.Two hours after that took first response pregnancy test and it was negative.Yesterday morning again it showed faint on ebay test.Today morning did test with second urine and it was faint again with ebay test.3 hours later tested again but it's negative.Don't understand what is going on.I don't want to put my hopes down as I want to get pregnant very badly.Any responses will be of great help for me.