Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

PAIN***HELP***

I think I am pregnate and I am having really bad on and off pain in my sides and stomach. I am late on my period thats why I think I'm pregnat. and the pain isnt like period pains.image

Replies

• Hi, try not to worry yet. How pregnant do you think you are? When was your last period? x
  • Have you done a test yet? if the pain gets worse you should go and get yourself checked out asap at the hospital. Would hate to alarm you but you need to check that you aren't having an ectopic pregnancy. take care of yourself and get yourself checked out. xxx
  • I'd do a test but go to docs as well as they will be able to check you out. It prob won't be anything to worry about but better safe than sorry. How many weeks do you think you are? With Lily I felt bloated almost straight away and had pains in my belly but doc said it was probably cos of all changes going on- you can get a bit constipated as well which can give pain. Let us know how you get on. I think I'm about 4 weeks pregnant with 2nd baby at mo and I do feel a bit bloated already.

xxx
  • I just took a test a sure enough I am Pregnate...image))) (SO HAPPY) The pain is gone to day but I am making an appt. with the doc. because I have lost two others befor and I dont think I could handle another. Thank you guys for replying so fast!

Megan*
  • congratulations!
    Just take it easy and make sure the doctors fit you in asap.Any pains in pregnancy should be investigated straight away.Sorry to hear about your previous m/c's its hard not to worry after you have been through a miscarriage,cant imagine how you feel having had two.Im sure everything will be ok this time hun just make sure you get checked out.

good luck and keep us updated
    charlie x 11+4
  • I got pregnant the second time straight after a M/c tested positive 4 weeks after my miscarriage (this time i found myself staring at the pos result thinking oh crap what happens if i lose it again) i started spotting again at about six weeks and found myself saying to the midwife at the EPAU that i didn't want a early scan as I don't think i could bare to see another empty sac because that is all i saw with the first one. They decided to do a blood test to check my HCG levels saying that if it was less than 1000 that it would be too early to see anything on a scan if it was more then i should see something. To my surprise my HCG was already 91,000 and it was amazing seeing the scan with heartbeat and all i measured 7 weeks plus two days just eight weeks since my M/c I relaxed a bit after that I had another scan at about 10 weeks and it looked like a proper baby then and i saw it moving about. I am 16weeks tomorrow and still can't help worrying about whether it's still ok or not but having said that I think i am feeling it move just slightly (which i think is reassuring I just can't wait to feel it properly) I am booking myself in for a antenatal appointment next week as i want to hear the baby's heartbeat, I have lots of questions my midwife didn't give me time to ask at my last appointment and i need another blood tesyt doing too.

Hope everything goes well for you Keep us posted and try not to worry I know it's not easy though.
  • hey meg&jared

hope everything alright,did you contact anyone about the pains you were getting?How are you feeling today?

charlie x 11+5
  • Im okay today I did go to the Doc. and She said that everything was okay it was probly just my bodys way of letting me know.Lol. She gave me supositories and put me on bed rest for 48 hours. I have to go to school tomorrow...*yuk*...Lol. I have to go back Friday for another appt. to make sure everything is still okay. I hope it works out this time...if not...I'M NOT GIVING UP! ;(

Thanks guys Megan*
  • Congrats Meg, glad all seems to be ok. Must be very hard not to worry after your last two experiences. Plus what a good attitude to have! dont give up cause itll work out and hwo knows you may sail through this pregnancy with no probs! Good luck!