Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Things that annoy you

Replies

• people telling you oh your massive for four months! I fucking know YOU dont need to tell me! lol sorry! got to me last night! x
  • I think it may be time to kill our husbands/partners. For some strange reason I thought I was the only one who had a husband who was a pain in the arse but actually he is quite good compared to yours lol although he is lazy as hell and won't do anything off his own back but when I do ask him he will do it without moaning and he helps me get off the sofa all the time cos I get stuck. His only problem is when he is grumpy then he is a nightmare!!
    Zoey you should def teach yours some manners lol just do nothing at all and see how long it takes him to get off his ass and do it himself image

C
    xx
  • OH MY GOD and i thought i had it bad at least my oh gets a constant reminder of the pain i'm in as he has to get the crutches off the back seat and pass them to me b4 i can move away from car and then he has to do all the cooking unless i'm on a pain less day (VERYVERY Rare) his attempts at pancakes had me wetting myself laughing bless him! but he is as bad as your oh for leaving stuff lay around instead of tidying up after himself straight away...... my oh only sleeps on couch when we have a bad row or i kick him out due to him over irritating me lol where you live zoey lol maybe we could meet up and have a bitch session over how irritating everything is lol
  • you know Caz i think you've started a trend lol
    Zoey isn't it funny how men can live like that and i don't know if you can but after amonth of the bathroom looking disgusting and him not seeing why the bathroom needed cleaning (eioew) i end up injuring myself doing these jobs and then he has a few days of a very grumpy bear in pain that he caused because he didn't do it when i asked weeks ago!
  • hey Zoey i'm in Wiltshire not far from dorset we go sdown that way lots!!!! usually to poole to visit his nan! love dorset
  • ha ha Zoey they all go through the "helpful stage" and then it gets boring to them. My dh is a complainer as well we had a phone call yesterday and all he managed to do was complain that his phone was crap, complain it was cold, complain about his cold, complain about the packed lunch he had cos it was too cold to eat it. In the end i just laughed and he asked me why i was laughing and I told him he sounded like an old fish wife and to call me back when he had something positive to say and then i hung up. 20 mins later he rung me up and said "I was just calling you to tell you and baby that i love you more than anything in the whole world" which was sweet but still made me chuckle.

Crochetmum whenever you have to get up to do something use your crutches to smack him round the head,he will soon stop asking you to get up image

C
    xx
  • lol i'm getting phobic of the shower and have chosen to use the bath lmao i'm scared of getting stuck as i get clausstrophobic lolif it gets to bad will sit in bottom with door open and wash hair like that lol. email me with local town/address and maybe can arrange to meet up during weekend or sommat lol let dan go visiting while we have a girl coffee somewhere lol
  • Listen to you to arranging your first date! lol
    If I didn't live in Surrey I would join you but it is a bit of a mission, and you know what they say "threes a crowd"

C
    xx
  • awwww caz why don't you drive down you can sleep on our sofa bed for the night and that way you could join in with the pet hate bitch lmao...
  • i think if i leave something my oh will get fed up and do it himself but i always break first lol. his one at the min is 'jokingly' your off work doing nothing and im hard at work bringing in the money. if he says i one moree time i will shove something sharp where the sun dont shine (somewhere in tunisia i think)
  • ha ha I've got to be good for something I suppose. image
    Cxx
  • I was thinking about trying to arrange like a "coffee" day after we have had our bubby's so we can all argue over who's is more beautiful (obviously mine lol) and who's husband/partner is more of a wanker (thats a more difficult one to answer lol is a close race)

C
    xx
  • lol wouldn't that be heaven lol my oh would refuse the lesson but meh the bitch session sound good giggle to me lol
  • Ian can be a prized wanker though I will film him next time he throws a wobbler and send it to you it's like dealing with a toddler but I just can't help but love him
    C
    xx
  • lmao think dan comes in very close with it specially with the toddler thing lol
    problem with being so farly scattered is the meeting up part lol thats why i though the baby show hahaha
    seemed like a good plan at the time use the excuse of shoppimng for baby but meet up and have a buitch session when they are off having a fag or whatever mwhahaha
  • My husband would want to go, he is completely baby mad he would collect up all his pennies and buy anything winnie the pooh lol
  • lol dan too he said he'd drop me off and nip off till i'd finished hahaha
    he really doesn't seem that excited ait annoys me when i try and involve him he says i'll be involved when their here your the mom thats what you do.... i sit there and think with me breast feedin home alone while he works he's aklways saying he wants to relax when he gets what is he going to do with the baby!?!
  • lol lets hope not well if we go in Oct how about you come too with the bubba's obviously you'd provbably have to sit between the baby's in the car but i don't see why i shouldn't have company walking around the place if he nips off to his uncles for a few hours lol
  • lol my prob with oh comin with me is he will be nipping off every 10 mins for a fag lol he not allowed to smoke in car with me and certainly not around baby lol he stuffed hahaha
  • this is a fun topic the same sort of things annoy me that did b4 I was pg only before I just bit my tounge and got on with it and now I find I'm strating to bite back a bit more - somethimes its no bad thing i've always been a bit of a doormat! he he

anyway my annoying things,
    rudeness
    unhelpful people
    people who like to interfere
    selfishness and those that are always taking and never giving
    those that abuse support formus (not on this site another one)