Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Things that annoy you

13»

Replies

• This thread has made me laugh so much! Oh, I've just seen there's another 2 pages - I'll have a look in a min.

The one thing that BUGS THE HELL out of me is when people say (usually my best friend actually!) I don't know what you're moaning about - if you were in Africa....blah blah blah. Have you watched a woman giving birth in Africa recently then??!! I feel extremely virtuous that I don't actually ram my fist down the back of their throat!

My dh snoring - thankfully he only sleeps in our bed one night a week (works permanent nights!)

No milk in the fridge.

Teenage daughter using all the hot water (I actually screamed at her last week for doing this and then spent all morning either stomping or crying because I wanted to have a bath!)

The builders getting in my way (although I think this is a very mutual one!)

Oh I could go on for hours - I'm not very tolerant at the best of times and pregnancy really does not help!

In fact the only thing that doesn't irritate the **** out of me is other pregnant women cos I know they're hearing me!!!
  • Just read the last 2 pages - can I join in? Me and my friend have a Wan*er of the week award for our dh's! I think we're going to arrange a trophy for the overall winner at the end of the year - and RiceChristy, I get that one as well cos I'm not working at the mo - if I hear one more comment about - it's actually me bringing in all the money...... GRRRRR gritted teeth, sit on hands......