Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

who's going to be your birth partner?

2»

Replies

• My mum was with me for my first and said she would love to see another baby being born, so I will have hubby and my mum for this one, which will definitely 100% be my last!!!
  • Hi Fraus, my step daughter better start doing her hair & make up before bed in the run up to my due date as I am not taken any chances when it comes to getting to the hospital in time, lol! How come all teenagers end up like Kevin at some point? xxx
  • I don't want to speak too soon, but I think my Holly's over the worst of it, she's not as stroppy as she used to be. She's always wanted a little brother or sister (especially a sister) so is totally made up about the baby (a girl).
  • I saw this post earlier and mentioned it to hubby. I think I had just assumed/automatically decided that it would just be me and him at the birth. But do you know what he said.... actually I'd probably rather your mum went than me !!
    So that sealed it for me. Not a chance in hell he's missing it and making me take my mum. We got into this pregnancy together and we can bloody well get out of it together too. I want him to see what I'm going through and understand how I feel about giving birth to our baby. I also think it will help him bond with the baby. I think he's still in denial 3 scans and listening to the heartbeat later.
    Not a sodding chance he gets to sit at home/ in waiting room watching Jeremy Kyle while for an update from my mum. Bloody cheek.
    Anyway, hubby is definantly going to be with me and mum and sister can wait at home for and update, so there. Suz x
  • im takin ma mum and ma auntie , my ex babys dad shows o interest at all i was in hospital on sunday i told him and he werent bothered i know il give ma baby the best start in life with or without him but if he decides to have no contact with his son or daughter its loss cos i aint stoppin him x
  • Defnietly just me and oh, for the reasons of we both made the baby, and i think we should both bring her into the world together! Also i dont think ill feel comfortable having anyone else there when im in such a state, i get very impatient and snappy when im in pain, i hate fuss! x