Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

heartburn

Replies

• im too long for my bath! my knees or my shoulders get cold so i only have showers! yeh it is nice to speak 2 someone who has an older partner. how long have you been together? x

• hi, i know its worth it and don't worry about moning its a life changing thing having a baby and we are bond to miss the things we used to do.

but at least you and your o/h spent time out together you can still do that me and my man make sure we go for a meal once a week and talk.
  • hi kim, we have been together 5 years on sunday and been married since june last year.

how about you?
  • Im so bored are you??
    I have been with my fiance for nearly 5 years we met when i was 15, and im 20 end of April! I just cant wait for him to get back thats all image
  • me too and my man is here with me the only really time we have together is when we go for a meal once a week so i know a little of how you feel.
  • Its horrible them being away isnt it?
    we have our own house but hes away for a while, and when he gets back to uk hes away all week in tidworth at his camp and our place is by stafford! whens ur due day?x
  • hi sophia, its 12th june but they said any time now i think she'll be here very soon. she been head down from 24 weeks so who knows.

• hi sophia im ok thnkyou, geting uncomfy now tho! baby is fine, moving lots n kickin me in the ribs lol x x x

hi sell, we have been togethr 2 years now, but i knew him b4, he was my ex bfs boss actually!! x x x
  • hi kim, nice one i met my man though my ex.

how far are you?
  • yeh seems to happen tht way lol. im 35+4 so only 31 days to go until due date, im desperate not to go over! how about you? do you know if you are having a boy or girl? x x x
  • hi kim, its the best way if you know them before you start dating i knew mine for 2 years before we started dating.

im 29 weeks but the hospital said she could come anytime got a lot of belly problems.

im having a girl
  • yeh it is nice that we knew each other in a non-relationship sense before we got together as we knew more about each others good and bad points!! i hope all is ok with you if she does come early. im having a little boy. have you chosen any names? x x x
  • hi kim, ya she going to be called jasmine lilly.
    lilly is a family name. how about you?

i hope she'll be fine too but iv got a good hospital so with luck she will stop in there for a little longer. i coudn't lose another one.
  • aw thats a gorgeous name. we have chosen the name Blake with Morgan as a middle name. im sorry for your loss, i really cant begin to imagine how awful that must be and you must be very strong to have came through that. have you came up against any negativity about the age difference between you and your husband, because i have found that my friends arent too keen on my fiance as they seem to think thge age gap is too big. but i dont even notice it... x x x
  • hi kim, thats a really good name. it is hard to go though it but some how you cope there is not a day what go's by where i don't think about it but iv got this little girl in side me to think of now.

my family didn't like it one bit when i got with paul and some of my friends fell out and to this day we don't speck. when we went out for a meal at the start people gave us a right funny look they still do now. it took a good 2 years for people to see that we are together and it dosen't matter what they do or say.

i don't notice anymore all we got to think is we love our men and nothing will change not even small minded people anyawy
  • good evening all!!

i have suffered terribly all throughout this pregnancy with chronic heartburn.
    it even made the sickness worse too!
    i went to see doctor and midwife and they put me on a tablet called ZANTAC to be taken twice daily an hour after food.. n its bloody brill!! gone are the days of carrying a bottle of horrid gaviscon arround me! since i been on this tablet i not had to touch the stuff!! yippeee....

hope you soon feel bettter.. heartburn is horrid!!

xxx
  • hi mummie, thank for for the advis i'll see the doctor on monday.

hope he'll do the same for me.
  • hi kim, its been nice talking to you i'll be on about 6 if you fancy a chat you'll find me

thanx anyway its nice to have something in common with someone of around the same age.
  • hey shell, 6 tomorrow eve? yes would be nice to chat again, its good having things in common - esp when it comes to my fiance as none of my friends really understand that i love him and thts wat matters. hope 2 spk agen soon x x x
  • hi kim, ya 6 at night im going shopping for new clothes to make me feel less fat if that is pos.

see you thenxxxx