Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Suprise for oh...how to go about it

I bought oh some cufflinks which say Daddy on them-they're nothing special but I thought they would be nice just as a trinketty thing.
Im planning on packing them in my hospital bag and giving them to oh after babies born.
I'm just stuck now on how to go about it, should I just leave them on babies tummy for oh to find? Hide them in something like a nappy and ask oh to pass me it (although knowing him he wouldnt notice there was anything in it) Or I was thinking as the outfit we're bringing lo home in has a small pocket on the chest should I take them out of the box, but them in that and tell oh that lo has something in his pocket and could he take it out for him?
Any other ideas would be very welcome too xxx

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;10051;28/st/20080729/dt/5/k/9e45/preg.png

Replies

• awww you are really sweet!i presume you are talking about a clean nappy?! otherwise it would be a surprise!!!! i htin wrapping them up in a little present and putting them in babies cot when you know he coming to see you would be nice x