Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How did you all get preggers?

2»

Replies

• Options
    It took us two weeks to get pregnant..i was very lucky.
    I calcuated my ovulation day and we went for it....good old missionary position and feet up in the air afterwards. Things arent great at the moment but my baby is doing well..im 20wks..and im looking forward to her birth xx
  • Options
    Me and my partner had been trying for a while. I fell pregnant on my birthday. So that was a great present for me.

Roxi*Dawn
  • Options
    Lol - i love reading your stories. It's amazing how each one is so different yet they all resulted in the same thing, a baby.

Pink pig - I hope things get better for you love xxxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev171pps__.png

• Options
    i think a few of u girlys know my story already but for those of u that dont.......
    it was kirks bithday and i took him to alton towers and we concieved in a bush there lol it was doggy style and no protection as a birthday treat for kirk!!!
    summer was born 18 days ago now so that has turned out to be the most expensive trip to alton towers in history!!!!
  • Options
    This thread is great lol with our first we were'nt really trying if it happened it happened etc but it took 2 yrs and it was outside in our back garden on the grass one drunken night and it was the missionary position and for a laugh my hubby shouted we want a girl when he came lol

Second time we had been trying for 3 years after my mc and i think it was just the bedroom this time, and the third time was a complete accident as my son was only 5 weeks old and the condom ripped so went for morning after pill and that didnt work either and that was in the bedroom missionary position as be doing like spoons for ages with being pg so couldnt wait to do it normal lol

By the way the first time after he shouted we want a girl we got one lol as we read it the father who determines the sex of the baby lol
    vikki xx
  • Options
    We had been trying for 6 months and decided to go on one final blowout holiday. So we went to San Francisco and toured round Vegas, Grand Canyon etc, ate and drank too much and put in a solid and consistent shagging effort. 2 weeks after coming home did a test and whaddya know, 5 days to go! x
  • Options
    we hadnt been together for very long but talked bout wantin a baby together, it just felt right. i have polycystic ovaries so we thought it would take ages to get pregnant but after movin into our house it tool bout 6 weeks. after yet a another drunken night out, i have no idea which position. i fiund out when i was 6 weeks pg and only 6 weeks left. it was a shock but a happy shock!!lol. xxx
  • Options
    Conceived last May on our 3rd wedding anniversary after about 14 months of trying. Had PCOS so had almost given up. Had girl now 19 weeks old.
    Don't rememer the position, but I did go to London for few days to see oh as he works down there and spent the afternoon in his flat "busy"!!!!!
  • Options
    BEDHEAD, we were in Turkey too when we concieved!

xx
  • Options
    i ovulated on 29th march which was the ann of my dad passing so kinda guessed it would work that month and it did. good omen or what??
  • Options
    ok here's a weird one for you... my lo was concieved whilst sailing round the uk!! on the deck of the boat cos there wasn't any room in the bunks *blush* luckily we were on our own on the boat!
    approx 8 wks pregnant now, not entirly sure when this one was concieved, but i think it might have been in a tent...
    susie xxx
  • Options
    me and oh had been trying for 7 months, and the month when we did get pregnant we dident TRY so hard has we were busy moving house. and hardly even had time for sex lol ours was the last night in our flat or first night in our house! and both missanary possition has heard its best to concieve! never thought id get pregnant that month though! and it was a week before our wedding when we found out! so extra special!xxurl=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/]
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev146pr___.png

• Options
    BEDHEAD, we were in Turkey too when we concieved!

xx

Must be something in the water lol. Where abouts were you?