Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

both gone

for those of you that have followed my story - just leting you know that both babies hearts have stoppped and i will have a d & c on monday. Thank you so much for your help and support, I hope all my coinc in the Trevi fountain work for you.

Lots of love

Sarah x x x

Replies

• Oh Sarah I'm so sorry to hear this. I know there's not much anyone can say but I do hope you have lots of support and hugs from your OH. You will get through this I'm sure but you have to give yourself time.
    Hope Monday goes as well as it can do...thinking of you hun
    xxxx
  • omg huni im soooo sorry for u! how awful u must b devasted! my thougths r wiv u huni
    luv clare

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev185pr___.png

• so sorry thinking of you xxx
  • I'm so, so sorry to hear your sad news. There's nothing anyone can say to ease the pain, I know. Take time to heal and cuddle with your OH. Although you will never forget your precious angels, time really is a great healer. You're in my thoughts.x
  • Oh my god. That is so awful. My really goes out to you. I am so sorry you are having to go through this. My love and support to both you and you partner.

Niblett xxxxxxx
  • Thinking of you ,,,, nothing can help you feeling so sad right now but you WILL get pg again soon and when it is right, it will last. I hope you are ok and have support to help you through this time. x
  • I've just replied to this thread in ttc but wanted to reply here too. I'm so so sorry to hear your news, I know nothing anyone will say can make you feel better. I hope you get all the support you need x
  • hiya hun
    Would like to say so sorry to hear ur news - i know how ur feeling ive just found out exactly the same and im 37+5. Thinking of you hunnie xxxxx
  • Oh no Im so so sorry my thoughts are with you at this difficult time xxxxxxxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev204pr___.png

• So sorry to hear about your loss
    my thoughts and prayers are with you. xxxx

• so sorry to hear this news, my thoughts and prayers are with you. xxxx
  • I'm so sorry to hear that Sarah, you're in my prayers xxxx
  • Aww hun i'm so sorry to hear that. How awful. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest xxx
  • I am so sorry to hear your news hunni, take care - you are in my thoughts xxx
  • I am so so sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you and your oh at such a sad time. Take care of eachother. All the best

Tracey x x

p.s what a terrible day we have on here today. Such sad news x x
  • having not had a drink for 18 months i am now on my second bottle of wine and i cannot believe what is happening. I have cried and screamed so much there is nothing more left. Finding it all soooo unfair but thinking i would rather it be me than anyone else.

Will be leaving here now but thank you so much for all your love and support. You are all fabulous and i am so glad i found baby expert.

Love to you all

Sarah x x x
  • I am so sorry to hear os your loss take care x x x
  • So,so sorry to hear your sad news.xx
  • How awful, there is not a lot to say, just terrible news. thinking of you. x
  • So sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts are with you x