Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

95 days left

Hiya all.
I have 95 days left and i am so excited. I am due on the 3rd November. This is my first and were having a boy, after lots of debating we are going to call him Leon.
I feel healthy although v tired, i wotk 38 - 40 hours a week and i am hoping on doing so until the end of sept.
Well talk to you soon. Take care x x

Replies

• Hello, i have 46 days left its going so quick, Im really scared, now my midwife says im a good canditate 2 have a home birth, i think i might, but my o/h is against it, im trying 2 change his mind, i dunno wot 2 say 2 him any ideas?
    Im also having a little boy, Im due 15th september & i work 35/40 hours a week i work nights, its very hard 4 me at moment at work, i finish work 24th august dunno if i will last.
  • god, i bet that is tiring then, i couldnt work nights coz i am sooo tired all the time with this pregnancy, i find it hard enough working days.
    I woulnt dare have a home birth. Bless him, you will have to try convince him that it is a good idea.
    Is this your first x x
  • I've got 80 days to go, I worked a 55 hour week last week...going to be somewmere close this week by the looks of it!!
  • Im really trying 2 convince him, This is my 1st baby,
    Home birth is good idea doing wot i like not being stuck in hospital, walking round in my own home, having my own bed after etc, It is really hard nights i start work at 8pm till 5am but i just took a couple of days off,
  • So how did u convince ur o/h?
    Was he totally against it?
    I need 2 convince my o/h
  • I hope my bloke does, i will just keep on asking then say please i will do anything lol
  • lol, I dunno see wot he comes up wiv lol
    God knows wot he will come up wiv,
    What else can i say 2 him
  • gemlou - I quite fancy a home birth, and have discussed it a few times with my OH who was less than enthused with the whole concept and made some typically brain-dead bloke comment about not wanting blood and snot over the walls - but I have convinced him that if that's what I really really really want to then we will.....how did I acheive this wonderous feat? I reminded him that he would have his own 42" LCD tv to watch and Stella in the fridge! Men are so easy (sometimes!) tee hee x
  • lol, Thanks alot xxx
    Good way of convincing ur man, Just hope im just as lucky
  • I run a pub so I really dont fancy a home birth as we live upstairs - i could sell tickets! The good thing is, our pub is next door to Doncaster Royal Infirmary! Seriously tho, I have visions of being wheeled over in a bottle skip cos i've left it too late to walk!
    ..i'm sure the Stella and TV arguement will work if you point out how long the birthing process can take sometimes x