Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OPINIONS PLEASE!!!

Bumping down cause of ads.

Hi ladies, hope your all well.

It may seem strange but can I have your opinions on how early I could have got these? They were all done on the same day. I have had a couple of early scans and dates really not adding up and development is slow so that why I wonder.

Thanks for humouring me xxx

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs178.snc4/38231_469373023017_774758017_6402132_3948305_n.jpg

[Modified by: *Babylove* on 20 August 2010 19:45:26 ]

Replies

• It could be that they date you different because your slightly tilted uterus. I know some people don't see a heartbeat till 8 weeks gone cause of the tilted uterus the doctors just can't get a clear picture and are dated less than they really are.

I really hope that is the case for you and hope next tuesday will give you the good news you deserve!
  • Hey *babylove* your tests pretty much match mine, I tested on 6th Aug and got bfp on a superdrug early detector one and line was about the same strength as yours, I was what I work out to be 4 - 4+1 working on lmp and usual cycle lengths (although had an odd cycle the month before) I also got 1-2 on that day with a cb-digi. I should be 6 weeks today, however when I went for my early scan yesterday they thought I was about 5 and a half, so about 3 days behind what I thought, and so would have been about 11 dpo when I got positive, hth xxx