Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

When did you tell people

I had scan last night at 10+3. We are itching to tell people but worried it's too early. When did everyone else tell people?

I don't know when my 12 week scan is yet - should be in next 3 weeks.

Replies

• i told my close family and friends as soon as i found out i was pregnant!! i was so excited!!
    we told most of oh's family after our 12 week scan!! it's totally up to you when you tell! i don't think 10 weeks is to early as you have had a scan!xxx
    carly 31 weeks
  • hi hunn i told everyone straight away with all 3 of my pgs so its entirely up to you you should be fine as youve had a scan and all is well
    xx
  • I told everyone as soon as I found out at about 4 weeks. We were so excited we couldn't wait

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png

• straight away, I am glad I did as it has given me lots of support xxx
  • We've told close friends and family and my boss at work when we found out, at 4weeks. We were gonna tell everyone, but changed our minds at about 6 weeks. Dont really knwo why, just did. We've got our 12 week scan in a few weeks, so figured i can wait till then. I completely understand why people tell everyone tho. Ive got the support i need from my close friends and family but can see how telling everyone is a good thing. Its completely your own choice i suppose and understand that you've had scan and everything is fine. We've had 2 scans and seen heartbeat twice, but im still worried something may go wrong. But thats just me being a worrying person xx
  • We have not told a sole yet! We have been tempted but have decided to wait until 12 weeks when we know all is ok. I am looking forward to using the scan pic to tell people our news, I think my close family are going to be soooooo shocked that I have kept a secret for 3 months. I have never kept a secret for this long from my Mum and Sis in my whole life!!
    xx
  • We have not told a sole yet! We have been tempted but have decided to wait until 12 weeks when we know all is ok. I am looking forward to using the scan pic to tell people our news, I think my close family are going to be soooooo shocked that I have kept a secret for 3 months. I have never kept a secret for this long from my Mum and Sis in my whole life!!
    xx
  • We've only told our immediate family so far but I'm desparate to tell work as it would explain why I've been so tired and grumpy lately! I've also got a hen night coming up and am sure everyone will guess when they see I'm not drinking - I've got a terrible poker face! We will try and wait until the 12 week scan before we tell anyone else now though.

7+2