Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

need boys names!!!

i like lots of girls names but dont like any boys names the only ones i like are jack but our surname is jackson so i dont think it goes! danny but oh's brother is called that and thomas but my brother is called that and i want something diff and george but ive gone off it!! ahh help need blue names!!

jane, 18m beautiful millie and 6 week bump

Replies

• G/C from Trying...

I love Joseph, Theodore, Harry, William, Henry and George image XX
  • Ethan is a top name!!! my sons name!! lol
    also like kai and oliver (ollie for short)

also g/c
  • Stick to a classic name like James, Thomas, William. These new modern names like Kai and Jayden are ugly and will soon go out of fashion where as the traditional names will always be popular.
  • I like alfie and archie x x
  • We're having the same problem. So far I like:

Joshua
    Benjamin
    James
    Oliver

But my OH doesn't like any of them other than 'maybe' Benjamin. I love the traditional names too, hate all these really modern names..

xxx
    34+2

• Hi Jane - I remember you from due in Augist 08 forum, How time flies, I can't believe our LO's are 18 months already and we're expecting again!

We have the same problem with boys names. Stanley was the only boys name we both liked when we found out we were having a boy last time round, so if its another boy we don't have a clue! If its a girl she will be Violet which is nice and easy, but I have a feeling I have a blue bump again..will you be finding out at 20 weeks??

Our only possibilities are Sidney, Alfred and Albert. Sidney is my favourite but I think Sid and Stan sounds a bit too comical maybe?! I also love Thomas (stanleys middle name), George (but my husbands step Dad is called that) and William, but with our surname Wood it doesn't sound right I think!

Personally I think George would be lovely as Millie and George just goes well together if that makes sense, or James is always lovely too. Have fun choosing!

Leanne, Stanley and 11 week bump.xx
  • Our little man is going to be called Kieran and then possibly Jospeh as a middle name. I also like...

Lucas and George.

Good luck hun x

Maz x
    31+1
  • Mrs JC, I love the name Ethan, but hubby doesnt image

Our surname is Jones and although I love the name James, I think James Jones doesnt quite go.

Don't know what we're having but boys names we like:
    Ryan
    Ashley
    Marc
  • On our list we've got, Bradley, Noah, Connor, Owen, Ryley, Caleb, Callan xx
  • My favourite boys names are

William
    Magnus
    Alfie
    and Joesph

xx

[Modified by: BabyDancer on February 27, 2010 12:06 PM]