Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Aches & Pains!

Hi all, I have had a text book pregnancy so far, no morning sickness, just tiredness at the beginning. I am now 32 + 4 and for the first time, have today felt uncomfortable! I can feel the extra weight of my tummy pressing on my bladder and although I miight have just been to the toilet, would feel a burning sensation and would have to go again. I have also been getting ligament stretching pains today. My pelvis seems to be aching too! I was hoping that this meant my baby had turned from breech to head down, but all of the movements still seem to be in the same place.

Anyone else feeling niggly aches and pains?

Emma 32 + 4 xx

Replies

• Hi

I am 35 weeks pregnant and aches & pains are getting quite bad now. I have suffered from sciatica since 18 weeks pregnant but in the last few weeks the pains low down in my tummy have gotten really bad. Most days I feel like I have periody type aches and the pain now in my pelvis is bad. Yesterday I could hardly walk with it and just knocked me sick. I too am feeling like I need a wee all the time and it's only a trickle etc... My baby has been head down since 24 weeks and am getting so uncomfortable now I am just hoping she is going to make an apprearance in next few weeks. I don't feel I can go another 5 days at the mo, let alone 5 weeks! I am working from home for next 2 weeks then finish for my maternity leave (hurrah!)

Sam x
  • hi. i have suffered from aches and pains for a while now. i'm 32 + 2 days now. i am in so much pain and am uncomfy. and sometimes it feels like my bladder feels bruised from the baby bouncing on it like a trampoline!!!! lol. my tummy constantly aches and i just can't get comfy. not long now though to the end. but i want to enjoy it all really as it will be the last time i have a baby. xx
  • hi,it sounds like you might have a urine infection if it is burning when you wee,i would take a sample down the docs just to make sure.hope you are ok.xx
  • Thanks for your replies, I had a water infection last week and am currently on antibiotics, so hopefully it will clear up soon. Baby still bouncing on my bladder and keeping me awake all night! x