Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I've seen a consultant...

2»

Replies

• Options
    OMG that's terrible honey, I can't believe that even the pharmacist didn't pick it up....it's frightening that these people are who we trust and expect to know what they are doing. I would definately complain honey.

On the brightside though I am sure everything is fine and your little one certainly seems keen on letting mummy know he's there.

Hugs

Sazzle xx
  • Options
    Thanks for all your posts yesterday, I'm not really a complainer (and typically I feel bad because the doctor who gave me the tablets was very thorough examining me and sooo nice) but I think I will put something in writing if only to prevent the same thing being prescribed to other pregnant women!

Bec 30 weeks today image x
  • Options
    Fecking hell, sounds like your GP needs to go back to med school! I suppose that's were i'm lucky my GP maybe seriously slow but he's through! bless ya for giving ya such a scare like that habe a huge ((HUG))

Claire
    33+5
  • Options
    Fecking hell, sounds like your GP needs to go back to med school! I suppose that's were i'm lucky my GP maybe seriously slow but he's through! bless ya for giving ya such a scare like that habe a huge ((HUG))

Claire
    33+5