Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Depressed about weight, is anyone else?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Maternal stores is fat, basically! But it is the fat you're supposed to gain for breastfeeding. Personally I don't think I need it I was fat enough to start with lol!! xxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/IzQX0/.png

• Options
    ohh lovely - not so were are ment to gain 8lbs of pure fat! hmmm I guess its not my imgination and my hips are atch getting bigger then!! I'm only 24+1 and have a sneeky feeling that will end up with huge bum,thighs and hips - just my luck. I'm lucky in someways hubby seems to be gaining wight with me lol xxx
  • Options
    i am with slimming world and had to get my midwife to sign a consent form to say its ok and as its a healthy eating plan its not a problem i have put on weight since being pregnant but i can control it which makes me happy and i am still eating loads and nice food not diet food x
  • Options
    im up to 13st 8lb but ive only put on 16lb this pregnancy.i only have 16 days left so hopefully i wont put on too much more
  • Options
    anita rose, I'm still doing slimming world too! the odd extra syns are creeping in, but at least I'm aware of it, plus it gives me something to change after LOL! it's great, I can stuff my self silly with free food, and as long as I incluse pleaty of green days I don't get cravings for sweet stuff (pre-preg I did 100% red days)

I copy and pasted the weight thingy LOL!