Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

primark in coventry

just if any of you live near cov primark has reduced all the maternity bra's down to ??2!!!!! as they are getting rid of them !!!

Replies

• Options
    Thanks very much they also done it in sheffield
  • Options
    Thanks for that, i'm in cov too will check it out!
  • Options
    i didn't know primark did maternity we have quite a big store where i live but i'm sure they don't sell it will have to go and have a look. whats the range like x
  • Options
    I didn't know they did maternity either! Has anyone got a New Look with maternity wear - they had some nice things in the new one in Doncaster, I was pleasantly surprised
  • Options
    Yes primark only do maternity bras.
    New look yes with maternity wear, im going in 2 doncaster saturday so i will look at that new look, Thanks xx
  • Options
    yeah my new look has just moved to the other side of town to a bigger store they sell kids and maternity everything it has a good range the only thing i would complain about is the lentgh of the trousers cos i'm short they only do one length and are all too long for me but i got i really nice pair of jeans from dotty p's for ??20 x
  • Options
    The DP in Doncaster was rubbish for maternity when i last went in. I got some plain tops for work in H & M but i didnt fit in their jeans.
  • Options
    they stopped doing maternity here in dp's had to go to next town for it cos the mothercare is there too (we don't have one) the new topshop that has opened does a small range but i bought some white 3 quarter linen trousers and they were too tight so gota take them back.
  • Options
    I havent even bothered to look in Topshop cos i never fit in their clothes in my normal size let alone while i'm preggers!
  • Options
    i only really went to have a look it's too expensive and trendy for me lol. what is h&m like.
  • Options
    Mostly basic tops and t-shirts and some trousers and jeans. Baby stuff is quite cute and not too expensive either in there too.
  • Options
    thanks. nice chatting to ya but i'm going to bed now to catch up with big bro- sad i know, night x