Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anterior placenta and movement worries....

I'm currently 34 weeks and I'm really worried about how much bubs is moving. I have an anterior placenta so I know that I could be feeling less movement than other mums, but sometimes I will go days and only feel her shifting every once in a while. Every time I go to the hospital to make sure that she is okay they tell me she looks perfect, but I have been told that I need to be keeping a kick count. I'm getting more and more worried because I feel like with how big she is now (four pounds 15 ounces at last weeks app.) that her movements should be more noticeable. Did anyone else have an anterior placenta and what were their bubs' movements like at 34 weeks?? I would have a lot more peace of mind if more mums had the same issues.....

Replies

• Options

Hey!

im 35+5 and also have an anterior placenta. I can go all day not noticing babys movement but always feel it when I lay down in bed. Midwife says as long as I feel it daily then it’s ok. I often find that I see my stomach moving more than I feel it. If you’re ever really worried always get it checked, I’ve never felt much movement so guess its just normal for me!x