Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Need some advice

so ladies im in need of some opinions/advice.  I started spotting yesterday(brown when I wipe) and read is could be implantation. My af is due in 2 days but I have had no signs this time that it is coming( I usually get really tender breast a week prior) don’t really want to get my hopes up as me and my husband have been trying for the past 4 years and have had nothing so far. any advice?

Replies

• I’m pregnant now for the second time and I had implantation bleeding 3 & 4 days before af was due. It was only a spot each time but that’s what I think it was. Then I got a positive test at 12dpo. 

When are you going to test? you could well be, fingers crossed for you. xx

• thank you for replying, i will take a test if af does not arrive so will be in the next few days. not going to get my hopes up just yet as it’s devistating when you get a bfn. I’ll keep you posted X

• Ahh you’re so patient waiting I always had to test early haha I didn’t test until a week after I missed af with my first pregnancy but that ended in mc at 11 weeks in June so I wanted to be pregnant straight away again and when we were trying again I was testing well early 🙈 not a good thing though it kills you waiting doesn’t it. 

i really hope things work out and this is your month 🙂🙏🏼 X

• Sorry to hear that hun, it’s going to kill me to wait but I just want another sign before I take a test, if my af doesn’t come then that’s my sign x fingers crossed lol x

• eeee let us know, good luck x

• Took a test today and got a bfn 👎🏻 It will happen when it’s right I guess x