Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant ?? I Just done a test ?

image I need too know what this test means ? It’s my only one and I’ve split up with my boyfriend for good a week ago ? Any help or advice appreciated thanks

i only done the test because my periods late my boobs feel different today and I’ve been sleeping a lot thanks xx

Replies

• Options

Hi Need answers.  It looks like a positive test to me. X

• Options

Thanks I’ve not done it long ago but omg if it is I’ll need to get another one forsure ..

• Options

100% positive i used these tests and I’m now 37 weeks pregnant x

• Options

Omg I’ve never been pregnant this is mad lol congradulations I wish you all the best with your pregnancy xx

• Options

Need answers:  congratulations!! X

Mama bear: Good luck with the birth. X

• Options

Thanking you good luck too you too mama bear lol this is totally crazyyy my first time pregnant , Im going too wait a few days too tell the father lol xx

• Options

Looks like a positive to me!! I'm using those tests too and am quite unsure if I'm seeing things or not lol. Congratulations and good luck!!

• Options

Thank you :D my first wee baby is on the way I’m really exciteddddd lol how did your test turn out ? Post a picture if you need any help ?? Ive done 3 more all similar with two lines lol xx

• Options

Thank you I’m really excited :D xx

• Options

I'm super pumped for you!! It's always such a rush when you get that BFP!! Thanks need answers, if you wanna squint with me then I'll take any help I can get!! I made a post too. I swear it's there but I may be grasping at straws!! Here it is! image