Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Friday 13th????????

Hi girls

OH has popped out so ive snuck on for 5!

I realy dont the situation has sunk in yet. I have had quite a bit of nausea this afternoon, but been having it for the past 5 days.
It wasnt until tonight that i realised i will be exactly 6 weeks on friday 13th! :\( I was exactly 6 weeks when i had my MC last time. Of course ive begun to panic thinking oh no it cant be good.
Iam realy scared & i know the next 2 weeks are going to be so hard to get through.
Im finding it realy hard keeping it to myself, ( only my Mom knows), & im starting to worry how my OH will take the news. He was delighted last time because we were trying but im worried it wont be as welcome this time.
Just having a massive panic. Sorry for flloding the forum.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• wishin u luck hun image just try and stay stress free image xx
  • oh hunni , try not to worry urself to much i no its easyer sed than done. have a chat with OH im sure he would want to be there for you xx
  • Friday 13th is just another day! Nothing to be scared of or worried about there.

It sounds like you need to chat to your OH though. If the next few weeks are going to be hard then he'll really want to be there for you and would no doubt hate the idea of you being worried on your own.

xx
  • Hay Princess.
    You never know friday the 13th could just end up being your lucky day. Try not to think too much about it, as others have said it is just another day.
    I completely understand why you dont want to tell your oh with everything you have been to together. I dont think I would be able to stay that strong, but you have to do what you think is best for your situation.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • I have a scan on Friday the 13th and I moved house on Friday the 13th and everything has been great. It is just another day hun. The first few weeks are awful, especially if you've suffered a miscarriage already. Try not to worry though what will be will be and the chances are everything will be fine. xxxxx